Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite
RE: Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

And for toonarmy?
7th July 2019 05:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

(7th July 2019 03:52 AM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's tyranny, pure and simple. It requires revolution, it requires a lot of violence. Unfortunately in this case, but fortunately in general, this kind of action isn't legal. A riot would be seen as hooliganism. It would serve no purpose. A public lynching would likely result in criminal proceedings.

He is an abhorrent individual who has worked out the best way to legally exploit everything in order to enrich himself. He's not a clever businessman, he's a slave owner, as shown by evidence of his employees being paid less than NMW. If many of his employees are also claiming in-work benefits then he's also being subsidised by the tax payer.

He's a very harmful parasite and needs to be removed.
You've got it all wrong. He explained his business to Mr. Wilberforce's select comittee and they seem quite happy with it. Anyway, there are more important things in life than slavery, like nest feathering, re-writing history and job creation for the proles by bringing back hunting with hounds.

(7th July 2019 04:28 PM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Same. I increasingly question what I'm paying for. Hundreds of channels with hardly fuck all on any of them.

I only subscribe to freeview and get exactly the same.
(This post was last modified: 7th July 2019 09:30 PM by guff.)
7th July 2019 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply