Shelvey

Shelvey

carters Offline

Reserve Team
Shelvey

remind me why we let Diame go cause that bald headed cunt offers fuck all..took him half an hour to touch the ball..one half hearted tackle and that was it....offers no support in front of the defence..fuck all going forward..

and the only time the crowd got excited was when they booed them off the pitch ..
(This post was last modified: 21st September 2019 05:27 PM by carters.)
21st September 2019 05:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tino Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Shelvey

Not sure you can pick out a player when the tactics are shite

Bruce to blame, at home to Brighton ffs
21st September 2019 05:35 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team
Shelvey

that was woeful today
21st September 2019 06:30 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

Better second half to be honest but the first definitely was ..
You heard about Harper mate ??
(This post was last modified: 21st September 2019 07:19 PM by carters.)
21st September 2019 07:07 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

(21st September 2019 07:07 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Better second half to be honest but the first definitely was ..

i mate heard the other day was canny good pals with him back then, he got himself into a canny bit bother mind carters mate

last 15 mins the rest dear me
(This post was last modified: 21st September 2019 07:26 PM by The Lowther.)
21st September 2019 07:25 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(21st September 2019 07:25 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st September 2019 07:07 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Better second half to be honest but the first definitely was ..

i mate heard the other day was canny good pals with him back then, he got himself into a canny bit bother mind carters mate

Yep mate..he should have just got himself a proper job instead of trying to be next Tony Blair...I only heard a couple of weeks ago and a I've known him since he was a sprog...be nice to know where hes at so we can pay our respects as he wasn't from a big family. .
21st September 2019 07:42 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

(21st September 2019 07:42 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st September 2019 07:25 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Yep mate..he should have just got himself a proper job instead of trying to be next Tony Blair...I only heard a couple of weeks ago and a I've known him since he was a sprog...be nice to know where hes at so we can pay our respects as he wasn't from a big family. .

i loved the pineapple aswel Big Grin
21st September 2019 08:24 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(21st September 2019 08:24 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st September 2019 07:42 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

i loved the pineapple aswel Big Grin

Aye the daft fucker lol......dungarees and a pineapple on his head....the late 80's was a strange old time ?
21st September 2019 08:31 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Not just him for 80 minutes the whole team bar the French lad who came on were shit.
22nd September 2019 11:23 AM