guess who wrote this

guess who wrote this

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
guess who wrote this

"It’s gold for Steve Bruce - the man even Geordies wanted to fail. What a job he’s doing - proving that not only Benitez can manage that club.

Is it true? Does Bruce really have Newcastle seven points better off than at this time last season? Yes it is. And that despite a really tough start - a far more difficult start than Benitez had. The former coach says it’s not fair to compare different seasons - but he would wouldn’t he?

In the Sunday Mirror at the weekend Andy Dunn was suggesting it won’t be long before Benitez is back in the PL - at Arsenal, West Ham or Southampton. Surely not Andy? Benitez left for a ‘long term project’ in China and because Mike Ashley didn’t ‘share his ambition’. What a joke. He left for a fat salary and having done his best to create havoc for his successor. Why didn’t he leave at the end of last season? He knew he was going in May. Why wait until pre-season training had started, therefore restricting the time Bruce had to get to know his team - to plan and work the transfer market?

If I were a West Ham fan I’d be shuddering at the prospect of Benitez turning up in east London. If you thought it was bad under Big Sam you ain’t seen nothing yet guys. And how do you think Benitez would get on with Karren Brady? Yep. Me too.

Anyway, against a near impossible back ground, Bruce has been quietly working miracles. I’m disappointed that he didn’t take the League Cup more seriously, but otherwise it’s been terrific. Do you know, he might even get an assist or perhaps even a goal out of £21m Miguel Almiron before the season ends. What exactly was Benitez thinking when he paid that money to Atlanta United? I can’t think of one - can you? This verdict from ‘Whoscored.com’ on Almiron. Crossing - weak. Passing - weak. Finishing - weak.

Almiron failed to score in 54 of his 68 MLS games. Five of his 22 goals were pens. It’s 1 in 21 for his national team. He’s quick, but, other than that, what exactly does he do? Bruce will be a genius if he gets something out of him, but I really do wish both well. No-one likes to see a player struggling."
19th November 2019 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
guess who wrote this

Richard Keys
19th November 2019 11:52 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
guess who wrote this

I wonder if he wrote that whilst some bird was shitting on his chest?
19th November 2019 12:24 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
RE: guess who wrote this

The fuckin hairy handed sex deviant.
(This post was last modified: 19th November 2019 01:03 PM by liam1708.)
19th November 2019 01:03 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
guess who wrote this

He's a massive hairy cunt but he's not far wrong there
19th November 2019 02:10 PM
AgentWoodgate Offline

Youth Team
guess who wrote this

Keys = Cunt of the highest order.
If he knew anything about football, he'd have been involved in it just not talk shite all the time.
Chuffed to bits we get right on his tits.
19th November 2019 03:40 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Is he still in t.v. business. My mate Duncan will be cursing him as Rafa was God in his eyes bless him, that’s my mate not Keys!
(This post was last modified: 19th November 2019 08:10 PM by Surreymag.)
19th November 2019 08:09 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Just another gobshite
19th November 2019 08:34 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(19th November 2019 02:10 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's a massive hairy cunt but he's not far wrong there

Hahaaaaaaaa
19th November 2019 10:23 PM