Dele Ali

Dele Ali

guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Dele Ali

(12th February 2020 02:14 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.They get priority for council houses, benefits and services and no money is left to spend on homegrown people.

Was that a Nigel Farage quote from just before the referendum?
12th February 2020 06:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

It's the fact over the last few decades.
13th February 2020 08:23 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Who do you class as homegrown people there are generations of people whose families originate from different countries.Do they count? They are British citizens. My aunty lived in Spain for years she had dual nationality because she’d lived there for so long is that any different? We Iive in a multi cultural society for some it works for others it doesn’t. There are some fairly unpleasant homegrown people who know how to play the system and bleed it dry aswell.
13th February 2020 08:37 AM
AgentWoodgate Offline

Youth Team
Dele Ali

There was this question in PMQ's yesterday, where Corbyn (why is he still around??) got laughed at for his question about a 'black boy' done for drugs, and a 'blond haired boy' American.

Typical leftist shite, with a blatant agenda with nothing to do with the facts. Rightly got brushed aside by Boris.

A side question then exists - why the fuck is the anti-British, terrorist sympathising illegal immigrant supporting communist cunt still around?
13th February 2020 08:46 AM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

I was in the Military TBH and have no doubt the very people that were shooting at us are now taxpayers in this country if legal that is . I am also Vegan and support the LBGT community along with animal rights and Mental health UK.There are far to many
WOKEs in this country along with snowflake lefty do gooder thoughts as soon as someone dares to have a different opinion they are hung out and pilloried left right and centre makes
my piss boil. Oh I am Italian BTW
13th February 2020 09:15 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

It depends who they are. They should be assessed and shipped out if they are not suitable or taking the mick or made to do community service or voluntary work. Homegrown trouble makers should have to do some kind of community service / voluntary work or be banged up.
(This post was last modified: 13th February 2020 09:20 AM by t00nraider.)
13th February 2020 09:18 AM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

(13th February 2020 09:15 AM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I was in the Military TBH and have no doubt the very people that were shooting at us are now taxpayers in this country if legal that is . I am also Vegan and support the LBGT community along with animal rights and Mental health UK.There are far to many
WOKEs in this country along with snowflake lefty do gooder thoughts as soon as someone dares to have a different opinion they are hung out and pilloried left right and centre makes

You call some people snowflakes for being offended at some ‘trivial’ things. Yet you being offended at them being offended makes your ‘piss boil’. Can you see the contradiction.

It’s the whole Piers Morgan thing.
13th February 2020 01:21 PM
AgentWoodgate Offline

Youth Team
Dele Ali

Some deportations, of criminals. Bonus.

It's why I voted for Brexit. We have enough cunts of our own - they are therefore our own responsibility; we don't need everyone else's arseholes.

We have a legal remit to protect our own, and deport foreign persistent and dangerous offenders.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
13th February 2020 02:13 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(13th February 2020 01:21 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th February 2020 09:15 AM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I was in the Military TBH and have no doubt the very people that were shooting at us are now taxpayers in this country if legal that is . I am also Vegan and support the LBGT community along with animal rights and Mental health

UK.There are far to many
WOKEs in this country along with snowflake lefty do gooder thoughts as soon as someone dares to have a different opinion they are hung
out and pilloried left right and centre makes

You call some people snowflakes for being
offended at some ‘trivial’ things. Yet you being offended at them being offended makes your ‘piss boil’. Can you see the contradiction.

Mmmm I didn’t mention piers Morgan ... furthermore I just get pissed about anyone whinging on jumping under a banner or whatever, no contradiction?.

(13th February 2020 01:21 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th February 2020 09:15 AM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I was in the Military TBH and have no doubt the very people that were shooting at us are now taxpayers in this country if legal that is . I am also Vegan and support the LBGT community along with animal rights and Mental health

UK.There are far to many
WOKEs in this country along with snowflake lefty do gooder thoughts as soon as someone dares to have a different opinion they are hung
out and pilloried left right and centre makes

You call some people snowflakes for being
offended at some ‘trivial’ things. Yet you being offended at them being offended makes your ‘piss boil’. Can you see the contradiction.

Mmmm I didn’t mention piers Morgan ... furthermore I just get pissed about anyone whinging on jumping under a banner or whatever, no contradiction?.
(This post was last modified: 13th February 2020 04:03 PM by JTH.)
13th February 2020 04:03 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

I work with young adolescents in crisis often their families are disfunctional they think everyone owes them a favour and rely on others like myself to try to sort out their mess. Even in leafy or not so leafy Surrey where I go it exists more than people realise. It’s inherited mess a lot of the time. The parents are past masters at playing the system and most refuse to take any responsibility for their actions. No wonder the kids are difficult with role models like these. I work 1-1 with a lot of the students these days and once you break through the barriers they are often decent kids. Unfortunately other factors may not allow them to succeed.
(This post was last modified: 13th February 2020 04:27 PM by Surreymag.)
13th February 2020 04:26 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

(13th February 2020 08:46 AM)AgentWoodgate Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There was this question in PMQ's yesterday, where Corbyn (why is he still around??) got laughed at for his question about a 'black boy' done for drugs, and a 'blond haired boy' American.

Typical leftist shite, with a blatant agenda with nothing to do with the facts. Rightly got brushed aside by Boris.

A side question then exists - why the fuck is the anti-British, terrorist sympathising illegal immigrant supporting communist cunt still around?

Corbyn was highlighting how Johnson had admitted taking a class A drug and is on tape conspiring to commit GBH. At the time he held a US passport being born there
13th February 2020 06:31 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

That's just daft Boris being Boris, so it's considered acceptable.
13th February 2020 07:40 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Dele Ali

I wonder why Rolf Harris hasn't been deported?
13th February 2020 08:05 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I thought he was deed.
13th February 2020 08:17 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(13th February 2020 08:05 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I wonder why Rolf Harris hasn't been deported?

Interesting you should mention that Bob. It was just the other day I read something that referenced this case. It seems there is a precedent, or a tradition, or whatever they call it - but not a statute in law - that says that if you're tried for a crime then you cannot be given a greater sentence than you would have been given at the time the crime was committed.

Rolf Harris was mentioned because when his crimes were committed there was more lenient sentencing he got a lesser term than he would do nowadays. And presumably wasn't subject to deportation back then either.

Although the latter part could be due to him being rendered stateless - I've been trying to get Australia to take the arsehole back for decades but they've always refused.

Be good if we could have Barkingmad/Wolfie/Magvicar's latest incarnation deported to Syria though. The flat earther, Alex Jones believing, superspastic, mam's basement dwelling fuckwit.

(13th February 2020 08:17 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I thought he was deed.

I'd laugh if he got bummed to death by a rampant kangaroo that refused to be tied down, sport.
(This post was last modified: 13th February 2020 11:20 PM by lipsquid.)
13th February 2020 11:18 PM
sniffnscratch Offline

Youth Team

(13th February 2020 08:46 AM)AgentWoodgate Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There was this question in PMQ's yesterday, where Corbyn (why is he still around??) got laughed at for his question about a 'black boy' done for drugs, and a 'blond haired boy' American.

AntiFa has you in their sights but really can't be arsed to bother with you right now. They think you're a useful idiot. MI5 are aware of your pathetic attempts to infiltrate forums such as this and try to turn them into extremist echo chambers but you really are pathetic in your attempts. Pretending to be in Spain by using a proxy.

Nobody can be arsed with you. You're actually seen as a fucking idiot with stupid views.
14th February 2020 12:22 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(13th February 2020 11:18 PM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th February 2020 08:05 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I wonder why Rolf Harris hasn't been deported?

Interesting you should mention that Bob. It was just the other day I read something that referenced this case. It seems there is a precedent, or a tradition, or whatever they call it - but not a statute in law - that says that if you're tried for a crime then you cannot be given a greater sentence than you would have been given at the time the crime was committed.

Rolf Harris was mentioned because when his crimes were committed there was more lenient sentencing he got a lesser term than he would do nowadays. And presumably wasn't subject to deportation back then either…

Only convicts.
14th February 2020 08:27 AM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

(14th February 2020 12:22 AM)sniffnscratch Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

AntiFa has you in their sights but really can't be arsed to bother with you right now. They think you're a useful idiot. MI5 are aware of your pathetic attempts to infiltrate forums such as this and try to turn them into extremist echo chambers but you really are pathetic in your attempts. Pretending to be in Spain by using a proxy.

Nobody can be arsed with you. You're actually seen as a fucking idiot with stupid views.

Agreed. The casualness of it is alarming.
14th February 2020 01:26 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

They should legalise drugs though.
14th February 2020 01:38 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

(14th February 2020 01:26 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th February 2020 12:22 AM)sniffnscratch Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Agreed. The casualness of it is alarming.

Has Snorky returned ?
14th February 2020 02:09 PM
AgentWoodgate Offline

Youth Team
Dele Ali

LOL!

Class.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(This post was last modified: 14th February 2020 02:57 PM by AgentWoodgate.)
14th February 2020 02:55 PM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

AgentWoodgate. Are you Colin?
14th February 2020 06:53 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Jeffrey archer , white criminal, given a life peerage for his troubles
15th February 2020 01:25 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

This country is institutionally racist, anybody who says otherwise is a fuckin nitwit.
15th February 2020 01:31 PM