Southampton away

Southampton away

t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
Southampton away

Howay Saints.... not!

erm 3pm Sat. Team news Carroll to not play. Bruce to hopefully refrain from picking Bentaleb and having some tictacs to think about.

Supersports 8 channel?

Gerroot my cloob. Windmill Willy still laying low.
5th March 2020 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Southampton away

Howay Southampton.
5th March 2020 02:26 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Southampton away

I get hating Ashley and having no confidence in Bruce, but I dont understand mags wanting the mags to lose.

Particularly the cup run we are on - That away end on Tuesday was a pleasure to be in and is a big part of what football fans love to be part of - Despite all of the politics and the other bullshit that is killing out club, there was a fucking great time to be had and an honest hard working set of players to get behind.

Bycotting SJP I get too, but willing the team to lose is bullshit.
5th March 2020 04:38 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

I totally agree wanting the team to lose as a supporter goes against everything we stand for. I hate what Ashley has done/is doing to our great club but to want them to lose is not in my DNA as SB puts it.
5th March 2020 04:52 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Southampton away

I don't get as annoyed when we lose as I did. It used to ruin my whole weekend. But I always want us to win, even now - I just can't help myself.
5th March 2020 05:15 PM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(5th March 2020 04:38 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I get hating Ashley and having no confidence in Bruce, but I dont understand mags wanting the mags to lose.

Particularly the cup run we are on - That away end on Tuesday was a pleasure to be in and is a big part of what football fans love to be part of - Despite all of the politics and the other bullshit that is killing out club, there was a fucking great time to be had and an honest hard working set of players to get behind.

Yep

(5th March 2020 04:38 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I get hating Ashley and having no confidence in Bruce.

It makes no sense if they hated Ashley and had confidence in Benitez.

A bunch of Hollywood "supporters" who want the team to lose now apparently because we are shite and have a shite manager.

JH,Arthur Cox, Sir Bob and KK apart they must have wanted us to lose most of their lives based on that logic.
(This post was last modified: 5th March 2020 06:12 PM by PieMag.)
5th March 2020 05:16 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

i actually agree with sal for a change......no-one was as depressed as me when they made no attempt to reach some kind of compromise with benitez and go some way in matching his ambition, to just allow him to walk away like that knowing how much adoration the fans had for him was so typical of that despicable fat cunt, THEN to replace him with bruce who he also knew the fans saw as a total joke of a manager, that was yet another two fingers up to the fans.....but still 52,000 turn up.

Unfortunately there remains not a thing we can do about it, the majority of fans pig-headedly refuse to boycott regardless of the shite he drags them thru, so its a total waste of time trying to make them see sense now, mike ashley will be here aslong as the stadium is always full, and the stadium WILL always be full, .........it is what it is, and it's not gonna change.

I can see where TA's coming from like, he loved going to the match, now he can't go to the match because the owner is a fucking imbecile and has ripped the heart and soul out of the club he loves........but he needs to rise above it, what's happening is horrendous but it's still part of the history of our great club, there was some shit times in the '70s and '80s when the board had zero ambition and selling all our best players and feathering their own nests with the cash, ......stick with the team , stick with the manager, they are not to blame for any of this, don't want them to lose every game, that's just idiotic if you ask me. Rolleyes
5th March 2020 08:03 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Howay Southampton.
5th March 2020 08:23 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

I clearly wasted my time typing that fecker Smile
5th March 2020 08:49 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Wanting Newcastle to lose because they think it will get rid of Ashley is understandable but very unlikely.

Will Bruce try new tactics against Southampton and for the rest of the season?
5th March 2020 10:10 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(5th March 2020 04:38 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I get hating Ashley and having no confidence in Bruce, but I dont understand mags wanting the mags to lose.

There's no middle ground now as far as i'm concerned, which would be wanting the team to do well AND still want Ashley out, we can't have it both ways, surely you see that?

It's hypocritical, and yea i guess i was when Rafa was here, but him going was the final straw for me.

The club as it is now needs to crash and burn and we need to start again.
(This post was last modified: 5th March 2020 10:14 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
5th March 2020 10:10 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(5th March 2020 10:10 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

There's no middle ground now as far as i'm concerned, which would be wanting the team to do well AND still want Ashley out, we can't have it both ways, surely you see that?

It's hypocritical, and yea i guess i was when Rafa was here, but him going was the final straw for me.

That's how I see it.
5th March 2020 10:23 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Southampton have 3 players out so hopefully this will help us.
6th March 2020 09:09 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

be interesting to see if he decides to stick with lazaro in a more attacking role, he was much better there cos he aint no defender from what ive seen of him.........., although he scored his goal with his cock it was well deserved because of the ground he made up to get on the end of max's cross, must have sprinted about 40 yards and surprise surprise guess where joelinton was when the cross came in.....the edge of the 18yard box. Rolleyes
6th March 2020 09:41 AM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(5th March 2020 10:10 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

At least you're being honest unlike those who point the finger at the 52,000 and heap all the blame on them.
6th March 2020 03:06 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

How can anyone who has supported the club want them to lose its fucking rediculous. Fuck Ashley he’s not going anywhere soon so just suck it up,he doesn’t give two fucks support the team ffs he is here to stay so you will end up driving yourselves insane.
6th March 2020 11:55 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(6th March 2020 11:55 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.How can anyone who has supported the club want them to lose its fucking rediculous. Fuck Ashley he’s not going anywhere soon so just suck it up,he doesn’t give two fucks support the team ffs he is here to stay so you will end up driving yourselves insane.

exactly but some simply refuse to see sense....i think it's only TA on here tho, he did actually go to the match... whereas daft liam has just hitched a ride on the "want the team to lose" bus in a pathetic attempt to up his profile, cos basically he has little else to offer...not realy a toon fan, in fact not really a football fan, providing his universal credit goes in every fortnight so he can get some cans, that's him smiling.......everything else in life is immaterial really. Shy
7th March 2020 01:43 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(7th March 2020 01:43 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th March 2020 11:55 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.How can anyone who has supported the club want them to lose its fucking rediculous. Fuck Ashley he’s not going anywhere soon so just suck it up,he doesn’t give two fucks support the team ffs he is here to stay so you will end up driving yourselves insane.

exactly but some simply refuse to see sense....i think it's only TA on here tho, he did actually go to the match... whereas daft liam has just hitched a ride on the "want the team to lose" bus in a pathetic attempt to up his profile, cos basically he has little else to offer...not realy a toon fan, in fact not really a football fan, providing his universal credit goes in every fortnight so he can get some cans, that's him smiling.......everything else in life is immaterial really. Shy

These two paragraphs are music to Ashley's ears...

He does give a fuck if fans turn their back - as very clearly proven by giving away 10,000 free tickets.

Dropping down the leagues with falling numbers of attendees is probably the best chance of getting rid of Ashley

But then that's fucking obvious isn't it?
7th March 2020 08:08 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I think today has a bore draw written all over it, Southamptons home form is dire. I'm hoping wonkyconk fails to inspire the team and gets them back on track for the Championship.
7th March 2020 08:34 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(7th March 2020 08:08 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(7th March 2020 01:43 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

He does give a fuck if fans turn their back - as very clearly proven by giving away 10,000 free tickets.

...and this sentence is music to my ears, because it sums up the level of your thickness.

gate reciepts are small change to mike and although he knew there would be some reaction to benitez leaving and his being replaced by a comparative donkey like bruce, he knew some fans would say enough's enough....but again he solved the problem with the free tickets, suddenly we have 52,000 again, no fuss, no dramas, no sleepless nights.

oh and we will never drop down the leagues with dwindling attendances, because again what you're forgetting is every time we are relegated to the championship he will spend whatever it takes to get straight back up.....yes he may plead poverty, but as we all know he has the resources available to retain the clubs premiership status in order for the tv revenue to keep rolling in.

The only way to get rid is a total boycott of the stadium, as i said in my other post that is never ever gonna happen...ashley is a cunt, i dont particularly care much for bruce either, i consider the fans who still turn up every home game to be a big part of the problem, but despite all that i supported Newcastle since i was about 12 and will always want them to win, always and forever.

Amen.
7th March 2020 10:31 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Southampton away

You're the gift that keeps on giving

Constantly trying to prove the level of my intelligence while making yourself look a thick cunt

I gave a reasoned explanation of what I thought Liams stance was - the fact you disagree with it doesn't make it wrong

There are far too many contradictions in your post to go in to but suffice to say - I know you fully understand why someone might want us to get beaten every game - whether you agree with it or not is inconsequential - in his view he wants Newcastle to get beat for the betterment of the club

You just like to spout shit for the sake of it and constantly look a tit doing so
(This post was last modified: 7th March 2020 10:56 AM by McCreery.)
7th March 2020 10:55 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Very similar to my thoughts Willo, I cannot give up wanting my team to win even if the politics of the club are dire. I have no desire to go to SJP at the moment but would go to away games near to me if I could purchase a ticket. Palace was sold out most games are so I will just follow them from a distance so to speak. As I say that is my choice others may and do disagree of course,I know this but to give up on my team is a bridge too far for me no matter how much Ashley gets on my nerves.
(This post was last modified: 7th March 2020 11:07 AM by Surreymag.)
7th March 2020 11:00 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(7th March 2020 10:55 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You're the gift that keeps on giving

Constantly trying to prove the level of my intelligence while making yourself look a thick cunt

I gave a reasoned explanation of what I thought Liams stance was - the fact you disagree with it doesn't make it wrong

There are far too many contradictions in your post to go in to but suffice to say - I know you fully understand why someone might want us to get beaten every game - whether you agree with it or not is inconsequential - in his view he wants Newcastle to get beat for the betterment of the club

You just like to spout shit for the sake of it and constantly look a tit doing so

problem is, with you clearly condoning liams stance does that not make YOU look a thick cunt? ive noticed that you never seem to have a problem with the "howay southampton" "Howay west brom" bullshit, anyone in their right mind should see the total brainiac nature of posts like that.

The boycott/won't boycott debate on here become so intense we lost some respected posters, and all the mods appear to have packed up aswell now.........but now the dust has settled where's it got us, fucking nowhere, there's the two extremes, the sheep who take there seats every home game, blinkers on, nothing and no-one will stop them going to the match, it's their choice, blah blah ,....then there's the liams and TA's who not only refuse to go to the match any more but have spat their dummies out big time by wanting us to lose every game aswell.

All i'm doing is trying to be a bit more level-headed about the situation, i don't like either of the extremist stances so have chosen the sensible middle ground....now if that makes me "tit" then so be it (wahey that rhymes Smile)
7th March 2020 12:12 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Howay The Saints.

Bournemouth are winning aswell...champion.
(This post was last modified: 7th March 2020 12:43 PM by liam1708.)
7th March 2020 12:40 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

joelinton on the bench, miggy, max and gayle in attack
7th March 2020 02:04 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team
Southampton away

gayle is worse than joelinton

ritchie can fuck of aswel
(This post was last modified: 7th March 2020 03:51 PM by The Lowther.)
7th March 2020 03:41 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Missed a pen aswell can’t score against 10 men oh dear. Surely we can win this in the 2nd half.
7th March 2020 03:53 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

3 more years, 3 more years.
7th March 2020 03:54 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Hopefully Saints can hang on and snatch a breakaway goal.....Howay Saints.
7th March 2020 03:58 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Haha unlucky Liam.
7th March 2020 04:57 PM