First Team Starter
RE: Southampton away

Crikey liam you're thicker than I thought
8th March 2020 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(8th March 2020 09:07 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(8th March 2020 07:49 PM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[quote='WilloTheWimp' pid='643857' dateline='1583631706']
this is a newcastle united fans forum mate, we are supporting newcastle united, the likes of you and daft liam are not so it's probably best if
you two jog on...............and despite venegoor, leazesloyal and ne1 still supporting the regime as well as the team, i would still rather have them on here than you two
[/quote

Jog on ??? You mockney cunt this board has gone to shit since you started posting
You are such a negative cunt
Fack off you cant....I respected ven and LL's opinions but merely tried talking some sense into them....never did I think they'd cry off

Willo it’s fucking spunk trumpets like you have single handedly ruined this board thanks you buffoon
(This post was last modified: 8th March 2020 10:16 PM by JTH.)
8th March 2020 09:51 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

You must have got lost again you drunken twit, this is the football section mate....jog on
8th March 2020 10:30 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(8th March 2020 10:30 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You must have got lost again you drunken twit, this is the football section mate....jog on
Any section to rip the piss you mug
8th March 2020 10:33 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

You probably have been sectioned
8th March 2020 10:36 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(8th March 2020 10:36 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You probably have been sectioned
Willo gan and boil ya heed, that’s twice you have used jog on are you a southerner ffs
(This post was last modified: 8th March 2020 11:01 PM by JTH.)
8th March 2020 11:00 PM
The Bandit Offline

Youth Team

Some of my relatives are southerners, TimmytheCat.

I know you don't give a shit, and neither do I really.
8th March 2020 11:40 PM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

(8th March 2020 07:41 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'm suggesting it's weird to think that a fan of a club should boycott a messageboard because he is boycotting the matches.

It's hilarious actually.

A fan. Who wants his team to lose?
9th March 2020 12:06 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

I said "a fan of a club".

Not a fan of the current set up and ownership of it.

I will aways be a Newcastle United fan, if people don't get that then i don't care anyway, probably the same types who weren't even willing to boycott ONE FUCKING GAME for the greater good of the club, that was apparently too much for them.

Fuck them, they aren't real supporters and deserve Ashley and Bruce.

The real Newcastle fans don't attend anymore, simple as that.
(This post was last modified: 9th March 2020 01:10 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
9th March 2020 12:49 AM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

If you don’t want the team to win you’ve more in common with a Mackem than Newcastle fans.

No one is a fan of the current setup. As few were of Freddie Shepherd (RIP). But I bet you attended those Sir Bobby years.
9th March 2020 08:09 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(9th March 2020 12:49 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I said "a fan of a club".

Not a fan of the current set up and ownership of it.

I will aways be a Newcastle United fan, if people don't get that then i don't care anyway, probably the same types who weren't even willing to boycott ONE FUCKING GAME for the greater good of the club, that was apparently too much for them.

Fuck them, they aren't real supporters and deserve Ashley and Bruce.

The real Newcastle fans don't attend anymore, simple as that.

Selective protestesness.
9th March 2020 08:11 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Southampton away

I am very aware of my questionable principles in attending matches, though I still find myself there.

I dont really know what I can say on the matter - Hypocrite? Scab? Deserve all I get? All of which plus some?

Fuck knows.
9th March 2020 09:12 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

Sal, nothing was ever going to be achieved unless we had a full total boycott...i thought (wrongly) that enough fans would be so devastated by not only the departure of benitez but the shit standard of his replacement, mike ashley clearly up to his old tricks again, building fans hopes up that by taking benitez on in the first place he was ready to show some real ambition and try to win stuff, only to kick them n the teeth once again....but still 40,000 turned up, if fans want something bad enough they have to make sacrifices, if theyre not prepared to do that, forget it.
9th March 2020 10:05 AM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(8th March 2020 03:58 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I boycotted all of Rafa's last season so you've got that wrong.
Is that because you knew he was leaving ?

Regardless....
I can sympathise with your stance and get your point to an extent, but slagging off supporters and the club after spending three years enabling Mike Ashley at the very time he was on the ropes,(that's why rafa was a godsend to him) is just ridiculous man.
9th March 2020 10:29 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

He took Benitez on because Benitez was prepared to sign up to his terms as there was nothing better for him at the time.

Bruce was the best he could get.

People propper spat their dummies over Rafa leaving. Mugs thinking Ashley would suddenly change his methods.

We were lucky with being able to have Rondon for the season as his club had been relegated and his reputation not the best at the time. Last summer the contract terms were a bit of a rip off. Joelinton deal at the time was much better. A young player with a long contract and potential. Rondon wasn't worth the money. Perez stock increases and we couldn't compete with Leicester.

What are people's predictions / expectations for next season? Hopeful? Build on what we have? Playing in the Championship? No new signings? Another relegation fight? Another £40 mil on a player?
9th March 2020 01:18 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(9th March 2020 01:18 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He took Benitez on because Benitez was prepared to sign up to his terms as there was nothing better for him at the time.

NO, Mike ashley sold him down the river with a whole pack of lies about him having money to spend and his big ambitions for the club...rafa was daft to believe all his shite after he'd basically done the same to kk and shearer, all history now tho
9th March 2020 01:24 PM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(9th March 2020 01:18 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He took Benitez on because Benitez was prepared to sign up to his terms as there was nothing better for him at the time.

Bruce was the best he could get.

People propper spat their dummies over Rafa leaving. Mugs thinking Ashley would suddenly change his methods.

Pretty much spot on imo.
9th March 2020 01:51 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

If I lived in N.E. would I go to SJP no idea to be honest probably not a lot.I live down here so do go to the occasional away game. Do I want us to win every game despite Ashley the answer is simple,yes I do that’s my choice.
9th March 2020 03:49 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(9th March 2020 03:49 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If I lived in N.E. would I go to SJP no idea to be honest probably not a lot.I live down here so do go to the occasional away game. Do I want us to win every game despite Ashley the answer is simple,yes I do that’s my choice.

NOPE......not after we'd nagged you to fuck on here Big Grin
9th March 2020 04:08 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(9th March 2020 04:08 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(9th March 2020 03:49 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If I lived in N.E. would I go to SJP no idea to be honest probably not a lot.I live down here so do go to the occasional away game. Do I want us to win every game despite Ashley the answer is simple,yes I do that’s my choice.

NOPE......not after we'd nagged you to fuck on here Big Grin
Cunt
9th March 2020 10:12 PM