This Takeover.

This Takeover.

Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
This Takeover.

When it Happens and we stay in the prem .. Fingers Crossed . Who in terms will be Leaving the Club in the next window. Players. etc.

Myself all the strikers. Gayle Joelington. Carroll. Muto.

Midfield. Shelvey, Hayden.,Bentaleb. Atsu.. Colback.. Saivet.

Defenders. Kraft.. Yedlin. Lascelles.. Manquillo ..

Goalkeepers.. Darlow and Elliot.

I know its fire sale but its needed
15th April 2020 10:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: This Takeover.

Only ASM has the potential to play for an elite club which is what we want to become, everyone else needs to go, bit at a time of course.
15th April 2020 10:48 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
This Takeover.

I would be disappointed to bin any of:

Dubravka
Lascelles
Lejune
Schar
Shelvey
Longstaffs
ASM
Almiron

Certainly in the short term.

Longstaffs are a punt for sentimental reasons, but all would have plenty to contribute to moving us forward in the next 5 years.
15th April 2020 11:19 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

None of those listed are good enough to play in the champions league (to actually compete in it) apart from ASM and he's only a maybe, aye i'm getting ahead of myself Big Grin

Go Newcastle

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(This post was last modified: 15th April 2020 11:34 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
15th April 2020 11:32 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
This Takeover.

We aint in the CL!!
15th April 2020 12:10 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

We will be.
15th April 2020 12:32 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

Hate to be a downer, but I’ve had a few, so some melancholy is in order....so, should this go through I’ll be happy as hell (does that equate to “chuffed?”) for NUFC and I’ll celebrate our victories and dance as we win the CL, etc,,,,but....fucking why Saudi money. Horrible royal family. Horrible human rights record. Oppressive regime. Breeding ground of fundamentalists. Dammit. I wish there was an English Multi-billionaire buying us. Anyhow, like I said, I’ll revel in our wins, but there will be an undercurrent of always feeling a bit dirty associated with that money.
16th April 2020 05:35 AM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(16th April 2020 05:35 AM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hate to be a downer, but I’ve had a few, so some melancholy is in order....so, should this go through I’ll be happy as hell (does that equate to “chuffed?”) for NUFC and I’ll celebrate our victories and dance as we win the CL, etc,,,,but....fucking why Saudi money. Horrible royal family. Horrible human rights record. Oppressive regime. Breeding ground of fundamentalists. Dammit. I wish there was an English Multi-billionaire buying us. Anyhow, like I said, I’ll revel in our wins, but there will be an undercurrent of always feeling a bit dirty associated with that money.
Brilliantly stated. WhatHeSays
16th April 2020 06:33 AM
Alfie Noakes Offline

Youth Team
This Takeover.

I agree with you ColoradoMagpie. Very uncomfortable with the Saudi element. Saudi human rights abuses make Ashley look like Mary Poppins. Warmongering bordering on terrorism, look at the Khashoggi affair dreadful and the CIA believe the order to kill him came from the top.
16th April 2020 07:18 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(16th April 2020 05:35 AM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hate to be a downer, but I’ve had a few, so some melancholy is in order....so, should this go through I’ll be happy as hell (does that equate to “chuffed?”) for NUFC and I’ll celebrate our victories and dance as we win the CL, etc,,,,but....fucking why Saudi money. Horrible royal family. Horrible human rights record. Oppressive regime. Breeding ground of fundamentalists. Dammit. I wish there was an English Multi-billionaire buying us. Anyhow, like I said, I’ll revel in our wins, but there will be an undercurrent of always feeling a bit dirty associated with that money.

each to there own i suppose.........personally i couldnt give a flying monkeys wank where the money comes from, i would just like to see my team compete again and finally win something, mike ashley bought the club for all the wrong reasons and has wasted 13 years of our lives, i'd even take kim jong uns dirty money to get shot of the cunt. Rolleyes
16th April 2020 08:35 AM
The Bandit Offline

Youth Team

(16th April 2020 08:35 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

each to there own i suppose.........personally i couldnt give a flying monkeys wank where the money comes from, i would just like to see my team compete again and finally win something, mike ashley bought the club for all the wrong reasons and has wasted 13 years of our lives, i'd even take kim jong uns dirty money to get shot of the cunt. Rolleyes

Their.
16th April 2020 09:17 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

Blush thoo naas wot a ment
16th April 2020 09:23 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Col/Pie/21st Century man… a very rich, ethical owner willing to pump serious money into a provincial football team would have been preferable, but they're in very short supply. Don't forget that most of the fuel that allows us all to travel extensively in normal times comes from Saudi and despite their protestations, our leaders are still keen and willing to export to Saudi.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

It may all turn to rat-shit like the FCB's ownership, but this coffin-dodger is willing to embrace it for the time being.
16th April 2020 09:49 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Human rights is an extremely emotive issue. Reports from Saudi are not great the same can be said for many countries. Having said this like others have said I will be happy enough to accept the money from him if it gets rid of Ashley. Some would say double standards and perhaps they are right.
16th April 2020 10:15 AM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(16th April 2020 09:49 AM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Col/Pie/21st Century man… a very rich, ethical owner willing to pump serious money into a provincial football team would have been preferable, but they're in very short supply. Don't forget that most of the fuel that allows us all to travel extensively in normal times comes from Saudi and despite their protestations, our leaders are still keen and willing to export to Saudi.

It may all turn to rat-shit like the FCB's ownership, but this coffin-dodger is willing to embrace it for the time being.

Don't get me wrong guff,like Colorado I'll take whats on offer.
16th April 2020 11:07 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Sheff Utd's owners?
16th April 2020 11:41 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Prince Abdullah said he'd be happy for the Bin Ladens to invest… Confused
16th April 2020 11:54 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

(16th April 2020 09:49 AM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Col/Pie/21st Century man… a very rich, ethical owner willing to pump serious money into a provincial football team would have been preferable, but they're in very short supply. Don't forget that most of the fuel that allows us all to travel extensively in normal times comes from Saudi and despite their protestations, our leaders are still keen and willing to export to Saudi.

Yep, we are running out of years to feel some excitement.
16th April 2020 12:04 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

And if we feel too much excitement it may be the death of us.
16th April 2020 12:27 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

And where would this board be without Guff and Vic? Probably bored!
16th April 2020 01:56 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: de5ece654d59a289b2e099848a3ec058.png]
16th April 2020 01:59 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
This Takeover.

It'd stink a lot less of piss
16th April 2020 02:17 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

(16th April 2020 01:59 PM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: de5ece654d59a289b2e099848a3ec058.png]

Lol
17th April 2020 02:05 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(16th April 2020 02:17 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It'd stink a lot less of piss

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
30th April 2020 09:39 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th April 2020 02:17 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It'd stink a lot less of piss

Big Grin
30th April 2020 11:55 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

I resemble that remark.
30th April 2020 01:33 PM