hatice cengiz open letter to us

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

“I write to you at a crucial time in the history of your famous club, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the absolute ruler of Saudi Arabia, is aiming to take over your club by offering a huge sum of money.

“I know that many of you are tempted by his offer to get out of the dire situation that has crippled your club for so many years. But the Crown Prince is accused of ordering Jamal’s murder. My plea to you is to think whether accepting [the] offer is really the right way out of the despair for your club.

“You as the loyal fans do have a big say in this. I implore you all to unite to protect your beloved club and city. They are making this move not with your best interests in mind, but solely to serve themselves. Their hearts will not genuinely be in the club that means everything to you. Now is the moment to stand tall together for the game, your club, your city and your country in order to slam shut the door on this offensive deal.”

yes
14th May 2020 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Doesn't she work for a Qatari NGO that supports Hamas, ISIS and Al qaeda?
14th May 2020 11:35 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: hatice cengiz open letter to us

Cengiz has also written to the Premier League to say the takeover should be blocked.

In a reply to her letter from chief executive Richard Masters, seen by BBC Sport, he says the Premier League is following "due processes required by UK law and by the Premier League's own rules", which "go beyond those required by UK company law" and are "applied with rigour".

But he says he "appreciates the strength of feeling" from her and reiterated his condolences.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(14th May 2020 11:35 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Doesn't she work for a Qatari NGO that supports Hamas, ISIS and Al qaeda?

Does that make her a good 'un then? Confused
(This post was last modified: 14th May 2020 11:45 AM by guff.)
14th May 2020 11:44 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

I wouldn't
14th May 2020 11:59 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Did she send one to the Queen, or Theresa May the U.K. weapons sales manager..??
14th May 2020 03:42 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Picket the petrol stations. 10% comes from Saudi.

(14th May 2020 03:42 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Did she send one to the Queen, or Theresa May the U.K. weapons sales manager..??

… and the buffoon who hasn't learnt how to use a comb and mirror.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(This post was last modified: 14th May 2020 04:02 PM by guff.)
14th May 2020 03:54 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(14th May 2020 11:59 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I wouldn't

Indeed, I just googled her and it looks like she's been tortured herself.
14th May 2020 04:10 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

must admit i never banged a lass with specs on..

i always take them off first Tongue
14th May 2020 05:15 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(14th May 2020 11:27 AM)Hatice Cengiz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.“I write to you at a crucial time in the history of your famous club, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the absolute ruler of Saudi Arabia, is aiming to take over your club by offering a huge sum of money.

“I know that many of you are tempted by his offer to get out of the dire situation that has crippled your club for so many years. But the Crown Prince is accused of ordering Jamal’s murder. My plea to you is to think whether accepting [the] offer is really the right way out of the despair for your club.

“You as the loyal fans do have a big say in this. I implore you all to unite to protect your beloved club and city. They are making this move not with your best interests in mind, but solely to serve themselves. Their hearts will not genuinely be in the club that means everything to you. Now is the moment to stand tall together for the game, your club, your city and your country in order to slam shut the door on this offensive deal.”

Dear Hatice Cengiz,

Thank you for your letter.

We, the loyal fans of Newcastle United Football Club, have, over time (particularly the last 12 years), come to fully appreciate the inhumane treatment of people and suffering caused by unscrupulous dictators and would like to reach out and offer you a token of unanimity.

On Sunday 17th May we should have been playing the champions elect, Liverpool FC, in the Premier league: We vow to stand tall, slam shut the turnstiles and, to a man, boycott this match.

Yours,

The fans of NUFC
15th May 2020 03:07 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

(15th May 2020 03:07 PM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th May 2020 11:27 AM)Hatice Cengiz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.“I write to you at a crucial time in the history of your famous club, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the absolute ruler of Saudi Arabia, is aiming to take over your club by offering a huge sum of money.

Dear Hatice Cengiz,

Thank you for your letter.

We, the loyal fans of Newcastle United Football Club, have, over time (particularly the last 12 years), come to fully appreciate the inhumane treatment of people and suffering caused by unscrupulous dictators and would like to reach out and offer you a token of unanimity.

On Sunday 17th May we should have been playing the champions elect, Liverpool FC, in the Premier league: We vow to stand tall, slam shut the turnstiles and, to a man, boycott this match.

Yours,

The fans of NUFC

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
16th May 2020 08:43 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

She obviously didn't read my letter.

20th May 2020 03:23 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

20th May 2020 03:29 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

The big problem is that, if she approached any of those companies, they'd just tell her to f*** off and she wouldn't get any publicity.
20th May 2020 03:36 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

She wants to be more concerned with those things sprouting out of her face, the fucking ugly Twat.

She can write as many letters as she likes. I've written letters to Jennifer Aniston and Kelly Brook asking for photos of their Ninny's and it got me nowhere.
(This post was last modified: 20th May 2020 04:20 PM by liam1708.)
20th May 2020 04:17 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

It's a shame she stayed outside of the consulate, the fucking cunt!
20th May 2020 05:07 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(20th May 2020 04:17 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.She wants to be more concerned with those things sprouting out of her face, the fucking ugly Twat.

She can write as many letters as she likes. I've written letters to Jennifer Aniston and Kelly Brook asking for photos of their Ninny's and it got me nowhere.

They sent me them like Confused
20th May 2020 05:08 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Jamal Khashoggi's sons have forgiven his killers. Possibly for a fat pile of cash, who knows.
22nd May 2020 12:42 PM
DevonMag Offline

First Team Starter

(20th May 2020 05:08 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th May 2020 04:17 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.She wants to be more concerned with those things sprouting out of her face, the fucking ugly Twat.

They sent me them like Confused

Big Grin
22nd May 2020 12:53 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Oh aye, let's all laugh at the funny ginger gadgie.
22nd May 2020 02:02 PM