Finishing 17th

Finishing 17th

t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
RE: Finishing 17th

Joelinton hasn't improved much. One or two decent assists every 10 games as usual. Things should improve if Maxi returns and plays to his potential although more chance of Joelinton getting a hattrick, Gayle to get more game time next few games if stays fit! Carroll needs to be put out to pasture and another decent striker brought in. For now just need to keep picking up points and not gifting relegation competitors three points which we managed to avoid against Fulham.

Sorry state of affairs but at least we are not losing ground against other teams around us.
20th December 2020 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(5th August 2020 01:39 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Are we confident we can reach our target this season of 17th? Is there three teams that will rack up less points?

nice of steve to actually confirm after the citeh match that finishing 17th was seriously the only target...most of us knew that anyway, but bumraider always jumped to mike ashleys defence in the past claiming the owner was a lot more ambitious than that........but now it's straight from the horses mouth (or the cabbages mouth, if you like)
28th December 2020 12:25 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Have a break from being a thick and gullable bellend Willo the Wanker!

Obviously it's priority one but if he's needed reasurance from Ashley recently whilst being fairly comfortable from relegation, your statement is bigger baboonery than you, ya geet big mug.

Saying 17th is the remit is just to get people off his case. He knows he's doing poor and Ashley is expecting a bit better especially after spending the money on Wilson and Maxi, but he has at least some brains when dealing with the media.

Ps Maxi your fav player who says he is 100% but nicks off to France for a few months.
(This post was last modified: 28th December 2020 07:13 PM by t00nraider.)
28th December 2020 07:12 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(28th December 2020 07:12 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Have a break from being a thick and gullable bellend Willo the Wanker!

Obviously it's priority one but if he's needed reasurance from Ashley recently whilst being fairly comfortable from relegation, your statement is bigger baboonery than you, ya geet big mug.

Saying 17th is the remit is just to get people off his case
. He knows he's doing poor and Ashley is expecting a bit better especially after spending the money on Wilson and Maxi, but he has at least some brains when dealing with the media.

Ps Maxi your fav player who says he is 100% but nicks off to France for a few months.

He has been so wound up by all the criticism he has had following the brentford fuck up that he has finally decided to speak the truth and couldnt give a fuck what the fans think about him saying it, hence adding "and the fans will just have to accept it"....at least we know the truth now, although as i said most of us knew already, but there's always some gullible twits who still think mike ashley's doing a good job Rolleyes
28th December 2020 07:43 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

I don't think anyone genuinely thinks Ashley is doing a good job. There are those that say he is but that is for different reasons ie they benefit financially. People just say thing like that when they are full of shit like you!
30th December 2020 09:58 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(30th December 2020 09:58 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I don't think anyone genuinely thinks Ashley is doing a good job. There are those that say he is but that is for different reasons ie they benefit financially. People just say thing like that when they are full of shit like you!

...except you keith.
30th December 2020 12:32 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

If he now says we are competing with Liverpool, you will believe him Dick!

It's not so important what they say, it's more about actons anyways. Money spent on Wilson, Maximin and Joelinton suggests higher ambition than 17th. We've just been unlucky with injuries and covid.

1 point closer to safety after a decent result against Liverpool!
31st December 2020 07:53 AM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

That result was decent in the grand scheme of things but we are still very inconsistent.
31st December 2020 10:01 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
Finishing 17th

Have we made the January signing to keep us up?
30th January 2021 05:23 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

Brighton are starting to get on my fucking tits
3rd February 2021 10:19 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
Finishing 17th

Why?

Decent set of results today, Newcastle win, Burnley, Brighton and Fulham failing to win. 15 games to go!
6th February 2021 07:55 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

because a few weeks ago i had them going down...since then theyve beaten leeds, spurs and liverpool...that's why.
6th February 2021 08:05 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

I hope you don't gamble much with your knowledge (or lack) of football in that case. They have a decent quality squad. The bottom three have been very poor.

I didn't realise just how well Willock played yesterday until watching the highlights. He nearly gave away a penalty though! A few other decent performances for a change, shame it couldn't have been a few more.
7th February 2021 01:12 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(7th February 2021 01:12 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I hope you don't gamble much with your knowledge (or lack) of football in that case. They have a decent quality squad. The bottom three have been very poor.

from the end of november till the middle of january Brightons "decent quality squad" went nine games without a win.....if you'd come on here at the time and said they would still be ok then that would have been a good call, but as usual you try and be wise after the event. Rolleyes...if you want to appear more pro-active than re-active then predict the results of our remaining 15 games on my other thread, let's see how clever you really are. Wink
7th February 2021 03:47 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

I did state they would be ok. I don't predict for us as it's tempting fate as I have stated to you on many previous occasions. No doubt I will have to repeat this and many other points to you again in future as you appear to have issues with memory retention.
7th February 2021 05:44 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(7th February 2021 05:44 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I did state they would be ok.

if you can show me the post where you stated they would be safe then i'll apologise
7th February 2021 06:53 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Seriously you mug? They've been consistent for the last few years and with the bottom three's (or should that be 4?!!) performances, it would be a fairly safe bet to say they will be safe, although they are slowly getting sucked down, but can pick up points more consistently.
10th April 2021 06:54 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Good three points today, much needed as not many points expected in next few games!
11th April 2021 12:57 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team
Finishing 17th

St. Max made all the difference very welcome 3 points especially with Fulham bottling it. Just need Brighton to shit out now.
(This post was last modified: 11th April 2021 02:31 PM by Surreymag.)
11th April 2021 02:29 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Another easy 3 points today against West Ham.
17th April 2021 01:33 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team
Finishing 17th

Strange game we never make it easy but good 3 points in the end.
17th April 2021 02:26 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

That second half performance against 10 men was fucking disgraceful.
17th April 2021 03:12 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(17th April 2021 03:12 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.That second half performance against 10 men was fucking disgraceful.

Totally, i think John Carver would have managed the second half better that.

Just got to hope for the takeover in the summer or it's more of the same next season.
17th April 2021 08:11 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
Finishing 17th

Steve Bruce: "Everything we asked for at half-time we didn't do." #nufc Hardly Lifting the Team..
17th April 2021 10:40 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Nice one Arsenal scoring in the 7th minute of injury time to stop Fulham taking 3 points (shouldn't have been any points though!).
18th April 2021 04:20 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

I think you shud just be concerning yourself with a crucial sixpointer v hull
Yesterday 09:49 PM