ivan toney

ivan toney

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
ivan toney

valued at £650k by benitez.......two years later after scoring 49 goals in 94 apps for peterborough he is the subject of a possible £10m move to brentford. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 29th August 2020 11:39 AM by WilloTheWimp.)
29th August 2020 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team
RE: ivan toney

I don't think he's premier league standard, I'd like to be proved wrong, but good luck to him either way, he was never really given a decent chance with us.
29th August 2020 06:22 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
ivan toney

Well the FCB gets 3mil of it..
29th August 2020 08:36 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

(29th August 2020 08:36 PM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Well the FCB gets 3mil of it..
Sums it up really a bit shit!
30th August 2020 09:40 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(29th August 2020 06:22 PM)Dean20m Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I don't think he's premier league standard

..and joelinton is?........ they are the same age remember, toney cost us around £350k from northamton, scouted by carr, signed by mcclown, booted out by benitez........i know which one i would rather see in a black and white shirt this season, and it's certainly not the £40m waste of space. Rolleyes
31st August 2020 11:46 AM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

(31st August 2020 11:46 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th August 2020 06:22 PM)Dean20m Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I don't think he's premier league standard

..and joelinton is?........ they are the same age remember, toney cost us around £350k from northamton, scouted by carr, signed by mcclown, booted out by benitez........i know which one i would rather see in a black and white shirt this season, and it's certainly not the £40m waste of space. Rolleyes

I never mentioned Joelinton, the post was about Ivan Toney (see top of page under Post Subject).
1st September 2020 10:51 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

the point is that toney is arguably a better striker than jokelinton at a fraction of the price....who knows, toney may be out of his depth at brentford therefore kinda proving rafas judgement to be correct,..only time will tell
2nd September 2020 02:00 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
ivan toney

Joe would likely be out of his depth at Brentford.
2nd September 2020 11:01 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

ryan fraser would be out of his depth in a paddling pool, according to his wiki he's only 5ft 4...that's a few inches shorter than owen...and armstrong....and even little vurn
2nd September 2020 11:20 AM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

(2nd September 2020 02:00 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.the point is that toney is arguably a better striker than jokelinton at a fraction of the price....who knows, toney may be out of his depth at brentford therefore kinda proving rafas judgement to be correct,..only time will tell

But the main point is that it was a post/ thread/ comment about Ivan Toney, there are several Joelinton threads you could comment on.
2nd September 2020 07:04 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(2nd September 2020 07:04 PM)Dean20m Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(2nd September 2020 02:00 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.the point is that toney is arguably a better striker than jokelinton at a fraction of the price....who knows, toney may be out of his depth at brentford therefore kinda proving rafas judgement to be correct,..only time will tell

But the main point is that it was a post/ thread/ comment about Ivan Toney, there are several Joelinton threads you could comment on.

no, i wanted to make the comparison between the two players on this thread thanks......you made the point that toney isn't premiership standard and i asked you if you think joelinton is.......just a simple question really.
3rd September 2020 08:14 AM