First Team Starter
Wolves

Howay Wolves.
23rd October 2020 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team
RE: Wolves

Wish you would give up. You clearly don’t want the club to win any games so why bother posting? Oh well hope we can get a point but I think not. Really don’t understand the reasoning behind supporters[or so you say] and the pleasure you seem to get from us losing. Do you want us to slip down the leagues like SAFC. All very strange.
23rd October 2020 09:25 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(23rd October 2020 09:25 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Wish you would give up. You clearly don’t want the club to win any games so why bother posting? Oh well hope we can get a point but I think not. Really don’t understand the reasoning behind supporters[or so you say] and the pleasure you seem to get from us losing. Do you want us to slip down the leagues like SAFC. All very strange.

He's a fucking idiot mate.....total bellend
23rd October 2020 09:50 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

He's just joking. One needs a sense of humour supporting this joke of a club!
24th October 2020 07:38 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

speaking of bellends Big Grin

he's not fucking joking you mug, the clown genuinely wants us to lose every game!
24th October 2020 10:09 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(23rd October 2020 09:25 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Wish you would give up. You clearly don’t want the club to win any games so why bother posting? Oh well hope we can get a point but I think not. Really don’t understand the reasoning behind supporters[or so you say] and the pleasure you seem to get from us losing. Do you want us to slip down the leagues like SAFC. All very strange.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 13 years?

Complete lack of awareness as to what's gone on and is still going on.

This is not NUFC.
(This post was last modified: 24th October 2020 04:12 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
24th October 2020 04:11 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Canny day today, £440 won on an acca, £140 of it has gone straight on a Wolves win tomorrow.
24th October 2020 06:19 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

Yes I crawl out from under my rock every weekend or when we play in the hope that we will win. Of course I am aware of what is/has been going on I am not thick/stupid. I can’t help the fact that I still prefer us to win rather than get beat. It’s a personal choice just because I have a different opinion to others on here does not make it wrong. I have watched the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to NUFC over the years.
(This post was last modified: 25th October 2020 11:06 AM by Surreymag.)
25th October 2020 11:06 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

good to see young murphy in, joelinton on the bench...probably wont alter the result but joe had to be dropped
25th October 2020 03:51 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Kerching....
25th October 2020 06:09 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

The shittest luckiest manager does it again.
25th October 2020 06:20 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Get it. Needed to take Maxi off to get owt. Another shocking performance. Canny free kick by Murphy.
25th October 2020 06:28 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

what's that tune in my head...."...and weeeeeee'll keep on fiiiiighting till the end..." Smile
25th October 2020 06:29 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

I thought we deserved a point today good result against Wolves. I didn’t think they were anything special having said this. Their game plan backfired on them I am pleased to say.
25th October 2020 06:51 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

We deserved fuck all as usual, they were shite and we were worse, at least they HAVE a game plan.

Nufc.com sum it up well...

"Although not defying logic to quite the same extent as last month's 1-1 draw at Spurs, the most pro-Bruce disciple couldn't claim that we deserved this.

44 PL games in and we remain "a work in progress" but there simply has to be more achievable from this squad than is currently being realised by this coach.

Talk of this being a hard place to visit and a great point is disingenuous, as we observe a similar protocol regardless of venue or opponent. Look past the industry and it's a football-free wasteland for the most part.

It is what it is, as Bruce is fond of saying. Bleak."
25th October 2020 10:09 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Once wonkyconk has been banished from the club he will go the same way as Souness, Allardyce, Pardew, McClaren.... thank fuck, Dinosaurs the lot of them.
25th October 2020 10:40 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Honestly i could stand Pardew more, that's how bad Bruce is in every aspect.

No tactics, pretends he's a nice bloke, licks Ashley's arse, plastic geordie.

Fuck off.
26th October 2020 12:57 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(25th October 2020 10:09 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We deserved fuck all as usual, they were shite and we were worse, at least they HAVE a game plan.

Nufc.com sum it up well...

"Although not defying logic to quite the same extent as last month's 1-1 draw at Spurs, the most pro-Bruce disciple couldn't claim that we deserved this.

44 PL games in and we remain "a work in progress" but there simply has to be more achievable from this squad than is currently being realised by this coach.

Talk of this being a hard place to visit and a great point is disingenuous, as we observe a similar protocol regardless of venue or opponent. Look past the industry and it's a football-free wasteland for the most part.

It is what it is, as Bruce is fond of saying. Bleak."

oh yeah, it's so bleak being 2pts off 5th place. Rolleyes

fuck sake man....ignore nufc.com, theyre just as childish and clueless as you are.
26th October 2020 12:01 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

We have injuries to key players and Maxi played shit again.
26th October 2020 05:55 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

is there a reason why you keep singling ASM for criticism?...or is it just the same reason why you wont have a bad word said about Mike Ashley?....reason being you're a fucking retard.
26th October 2020 06:50 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

In my lifetime which is considerable the 3 managers that stand out for me have been- Joe Harvey, Kevin Keegan and Sir Bobby Robson. Some have been ok others mediocre or worse. Oh well we can moan all we want and wish for better in the meantime we can either put up with it results wise or hope like some do on here, that we lose every game. Personally I hate it when my team gets beat my choice!
(This post was last modified: 26th October 2020 07:01 PM by Surreymag.)
26th October 2020 07:00 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(26th October 2020 06:50 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.is there a reason why you keep singling ASM for criticism?...or is it just the same reason why you wont have a bad word said about Mike Ashley?....

Yes, because you are so thick I need to explain simple things many times over for you to understand.

I've given Ashley plenty of criticism but you are too thick to notice.
(This post was last modified: 27th October 2020 10:54 PM by t00nraider.)
27th October 2020 10:54 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(27th October 2020 10:54 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(26th October 2020 06:50 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.is there a reason why you keep singling ASM for criticism?...or is it just the same reason why you wont have a bad word said about Mike Ashley?....

Yes, because you are so thick I need to explain simple things many times over for you to understand.

I've given Ashley plenty of criticism but you are too thick to notice.

because it's never happened Keith
28th October 2020 12:48 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

It has Dick, on many, many times. I can even do it now for you. Ashley has employed a lot of wrong people and been far too tight with money on many occasions.

Also as the window is shut, there is not much he can do now. I also have an extra dig at ASM just for you Wink
(This post was last modified: 1st November 2020 10:55 AM by t00nraider.)
1st November 2020 10:53 AM