First Team Starter
Everton

Howay Everton.
31st October 2020 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team
RE: Everton

Will be a difficult game draw would be decent but can see Everton winning this one, hope not.
31st October 2020 12:03 PM
franzeseNufc Online

First Team Starter
Everton

0-5
31st October 2020 12:13 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

fairly contrasting managers, ancellotti's won about 4 league titles, a few champs leagues, uefa super cups, fa cup.........bruce won fuck all (thanks mike) but hopefully this handy habit we seem to have of nicking points right at the death will continue Smile
31st October 2020 12:20 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Send you to sleep stuff.
1st November 2020 02:51 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(31st October 2020 12:20 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.fairly contrasting managers, ancellotti's won about 4 league titles, a few champs leagues, uefa super cups, fa cup.........bruce won fuck all (thanks mike) but hopefully this handy habit we seem to have of nicking points right at the death will continue Smile
How has his trophy cabinet done for him against Bruce lately Dick?

Ps another poor game for ASM!
(This post was last modified: 1st November 2020 04:01 PM by t00nraider.)
1st November 2020 04:00 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

Decent 2nd half performance good result in the end.
1st November 2020 04:02 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

An improved second half, Brewcies luck continues, a debatable pen and deflection for the second.
1st November 2020 09:27 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(1st November 2020 04:00 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(31st October 2020 12:20 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.fairly contrasting managers, ancellotti's won about 4 league titles, a few champs leagues, uefa super cups, fa cup.........bruce won fuck all (thanks mike) but hopefully this handy habit we seem to have of nicking points right at the death will continue Smile
How has his trophy cabinet done for him against Bruce lately Dick?

Ps another poor game for ASM!

alls i done was post the facts, i didnt make it up....are you suggesting that you were confident that bruce could outwit one of the best managers in the world?....if so it's better to say so before the match rather than try and be a smartarse after it.

You must see the irony of you constantly slagging off our star player especially when you wank over total dross like maguire, wyke and gooch.......ofcourse it's nothing to do with me who you support, but i would just suggest that you shut the fuck up. Wink
1st November 2020 09:41 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

(1st November 2020 09:27 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.An improved second half, Brewcies luck continues, a debatable pen and deflection for the second.
Oh well next two games will probably make you happier if we get beat which is a big possibility. Soft pen and deflection good enough today having said this. Oh yes I do hope we beat or at least draw with Southampton and Chelsea. I can but hope.
1st November 2020 09:50 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Haha Dick. Just thought I'd point it out as you were so cock sure. I keep quiet as anything could have happenend. I knew we had a better chance due to them having a couple of key players out and us having a couple of match winners (including ASM) and Bruce's luck.

I point out who is underperforming and ASM has been for a good few games. You are delusional Dick if you think otherwise. Hopefully he will find a bit of form soon.
2nd November 2020 07:24 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(2nd November 2020 07:24 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Haha Dick. Just thought I'd point it out as you were so cock sure. I keep quiet as anything could have happenend. I knew we had a better chance due to them having a couple of key players out and us having a couple of match winners (including ASM) and Bruce's luck.

I point out who is underperforming and ASM has been for a good few games. You are delusional Dick if you think otherwise. Hopefully he will find a bit of form soon.

oh did you now? as i said anyone can be wise after the event, so unless you post it before the match i suppose we can all assume that you're full of shit.

Unfortunately we are still as difficult to predict as we've always been, you look at previous home games so far this season and think, will we see the weak, pityful shite we were served up v brighton, or do we get the soild, confident display we saw v burnley...even tho neverton had a few key players missing i still felt a coach of ancelottis calibre would find a way around it, but clearly not.

Darlow is growing in confidence every game, and i think that's settling the 3 cb's down, if you have a dodgy keeper behind you it can affect your concentration and decision making just waiting for him to do something fucking stupid...but other than throwing the ball straight to an everton player, darlow is doing ok.

Fernandez was the pick of the cbs for me, lascelles still has a tendency to lose concentration and schar can still struggle to keep a lid on his temper, but they looked solid enough yesterday and i like the balance that bruce has found with lewis and murphy as wingbacks, murphy as we know is not as quick as the likes of atsu but compensates with a much superior footballing brain, which is why i disagreed with benitez choosing atsu over murphy and agree with bruces decision to bring murphy back into the team.

Hendrick is nowt flash in terms of natural ability, but you know he will always put a shift in, you dont play over 100 games for dyche unless you graft hard every game, i know burnley are struggling now, but that has been the minimum requirement of all burnley players for years now, so match him up with another hard worker in longstaff and you have a midfield pairing that wont let you down (like shelvey does all too often)

So once you've established your soild foundation, that now allows your fast, skillful, creative midfielders aided by murphy and lewis bombing forward when we attack to try and conjure up some chances for a striker who is also fast and also full of confidence, then throw in little fraser who is like shit off a stick and you have a lot of genuine pace that can cause any defence problems.....i wonder which newcastle united team will turn up at southampton. Confused
2nd November 2020 01:22 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
Everton

You don't need to be wise with this, a couple of brain cells will suffice.

Darlow had a howler against Everton you muppet. Hendrick is shite.
(This post was last modified: 2nd November 2020 02:55 PM by t00nraider.)
2nd November 2020 02:53 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

So is Darlow.
2nd November 2020 04:20 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

(2nd November 2020 02:53 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You don't need to be wise with this, a couple of brain cells will suffice.

Darlow had fuck all to do until near the end. I guess you are referring to his distribution which was indeed rather poor. Hendrick in my opinion is a squad player there are others in midfield similar to him who are better in my opinion, namely Hayden who came off the bench.
2nd November 2020 04:32 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(2nd November 2020 02:53 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You don't need to be wise with this, a couple of brain cells will suffice.

....that's you fucked then Big Grin
2nd November 2020 05:55 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
Everton

Dick, as you were arguing it wasn't obvious, I'd say it refers more to you. Sorry for not explaining it to your level and assuming you had 2 or more brain cells.
(This post was last modified: 3rd November 2020 12:59 PM by t00nraider.)
3rd November 2020 12:58 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

you walked straight into that one keef lad, Wink
3rd November 2020 10:23 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Keep telling yourself that Dick!

Bookies now rumbled results are based on how many trophies a manager has won lmfao.
4th November 2020 08:12 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(4th November 2020 09:00 AM)Yehqhehqw Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.0-5

You're just a dyslexic franzeseNufc.
5th November 2020 08:18 AM