Am Done Rome done

Am Done Rome done

JTH Offline

First Team Starter
Am Done Rome done

That’s me finished with NUFC had some great highs and lows over the past 50 years met some great people on away days .. but this shower of shite takes the biscuit going to start following Forest Green Rovers
12th January 2021 09:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Am Done Rome done

Champion..hope the door slams your arse on the way oot
12th January 2021 10:03 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

I bet you still check the results it’s in your blood and yes it’s difficult but to give up completely is a bridge too far for me.
12th January 2021 10:20 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(12th January 2021 10:03 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Champion..hope the door slams your arse on the way oot
Wimp ,even Jesus thinks your a cunt nothing but a spunk trumpet that has single handedly ruined this board ,your as thick as mince
13th January 2021 08:47 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Amen to that.
13th January 2021 08:52 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(13th January 2021 08:47 PM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2021 10:03 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Champion..hope the door slams your arse on the way oot
Wimp ,even Jesus thinks your a cunt nothing but a spunk trumpet that has single handedly ruined this board ,your as thick as mince

alls i did was try and talk some sense into venners, NE1, leazesloyal etc...i wasnt expecting them to spit their dummies and stop posting............i've always tried to stay positive when talking about the club, unlike liam, TA, and franzece whose negativety and pathetic match threads supporting the opposition have done more to ruin this board than anything iv done.....just saying like Smile
14th January 2021 12:29 PM