ARSE V TITS

ARSE V TITS

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
ARSE V TITS

On the very day bruce turned 60 the new years honours list was published, one would have thought that his name may have been put forward in the list of nominees in the category of "people who have blagged themselves into management jobs at 10 professional football clubs despite not really having a fucking clue what they're doing"...Arise Sir Cabbage of Corbridge!!

Arteta's not much better (ha that rhymes), with his perfect subbuteo haircut, he's like a cardboard cut-out, i reckon he'd be more comfortable on the catwalk modelling designer clothes for gayers, or doing tv ads for La Toja Classic (the great smell of spanish farts).

Seems to me he s struggling to deal with the ego problems at arse, perhaps he's too young at 38, you could say that's why lampy's struggling at chelski too, only 42....but saying that KK was the same age when he started managing us and he did ok, but mainly because he had what the other two havent got, ie: infectious enthusiasm......klopp, pep and mourinho are all 50ish or over and they make dealing with players egos seem like a stroll in the park, which ofcourse it isn't.

Personally I don't think Arteta has what it takes to be a top manager, and will soon be sacked, bruce hasnt got what it takes to be a top manager either, but will only be sacked if we are in the bottom three by the middle of march.

6 games without a win.....the knives are oot cabbage heed.

howay the tits GeordieScarf
(This post was last modified: 15th January 2021 01:35 PM by WilloTheWimp.)
15th January 2021 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team
RE: ARSE V TITS

I can’t see it being a classic. Palace drew 0-0 that probably means we could do the same. Maybe not. We never do well away to Arsenal. Of all the London sides they are the club I really can’t stand. Most of their supporters are knobs as well. They just think they are entitled to be a top team and moan all the time if things don’t go their way. To be fair that’s the same for a lot of supporters including some of our own.
(This post was last modified: 15th January 2021 03:01 PM by Surreymag.)
15th January 2021 03:01 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Keegan has charisma. You listen to any ex player, Keegan could convince them they could take on the world.

Can’t say either of Arteta or Lampard come across with any personality at all. Arteta reminds me of an accountant.

Lampard takes himself very seriously or he’s just angry all the time (perhaps his wife’s grating voice is getting to him). He reminds me of Souness “look what I won as a player”
15th January 2021 03:50 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Bruce: "The one thing I ask from any team is to mirror what I'm supposed to be all about: I was never blessed with the most ability, but I made a career - and probably in management, too - by demanding the basics are done well, you come in and try your best"

Wow.

Extraordinary response from Steve Bruce to written media today... "We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night. Absolute shite we were. I’ve let them (the players) be comfortable but the gloves are off now. I’m going to do it my way."

Big Grin Bloke has lost the plot, not that he ever had it.
(This post was last modified: 15th January 2021 05:15 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
15th January 2021 04:47 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
ARSE V TITS

5-0
15th January 2021 06:07 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(15th January 2021 03:50 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Keegan has charisma. You listen to any ex player, Keegan could convince them they could take on the world.

Can’t say either of Arteta or Lampard come across with any personality at all. Arteta reminds me of an accountant.

Lampard takes himself very seriously or he’s just angry all the time (perhaps his wife’s grating voice is getting to him). He reminds me of Souness “look what I won as a player”

lampy is just a very, very, very bad loser, can't deal with it.

shrek's another one giving it a go managing derby at 35, but he's another one who doesn't deal very well with criticism, remember you have to be a "thick-skinned so and so" (like steve) to survive in the premier league Rolleyes ....gerrards doing well at rangers at 40, although theres no real overpaid precious prima donnas to deal with in the jock league.

Shearer should have cut his teeth in the lower leagues first instead of wanting to go straight in the big time, a decision he may live to regret.
16th January 2021 12:51 PM
Alfie Noakes Offline

Youth Team
ARSE V TITS

Bacon Tits needs to play Dubravka and Darlow and 7 at the back.
Captain Black hasn’t got the Arse playing great every week but they could easily take us apart.
Not going to be easy viewing, think I’ll not bother, things are bad enough out there without this shit.
16th January 2021 01:19 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

(16th January 2021 01:19 PM)Alfie Noakes Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Bacon Tits needs to play Dubravka and Darlow and 7 at the back.
Captain Black hasn’t got the Arse playing great every week but they could easily take us apart.
Not going to be easy viewing, think I’ll not bother, things are bad enough out there without this shit.
I always think I won’t watch but somehow still seem to feel the need to switch on. Can’t see it being any different come Monday night. More fool me many would say haha!
16th January 2021 06:25 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Has Ven come back to write the matchday thread titles?
17th January 2021 08:21 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

I wish,....would be good to have him back posting again together with LL
17th January 2021 08:57 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

Judging by the team he's picked looks like the plan is to attack the feckers for a change
18th January 2021 07:19 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Got it right Franz… 5-0.
18th January 2021 07:35 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

The tits are blowing oot their arses with 20minutes left...crap fitness levels is part of the problem
18th January 2021 09:32 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

It’s just crap full stop to be fair. It’s doing my fucking head in watching this shite. Oh well that’s life not like we haven’t seen it all before.
18th January 2021 10:04 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Or saw it coming
18th January 2021 10:26 PM