This is off topic but me and Tcmp have been in crimson jack

sunxuemei Offline

Youth Team

Therefore, since Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. I'm doing slayer today, I'll be making some type of profit from it. I simply needed to understand 1 thing. After purchasing slayer equipment, I have 4 mil left. Together with the incentive xp weekend coming up, is there something I can purchase to create money? Even if incentive xp weekend wasn't here, would there be something that I can purchase or merch in P2P? BTW I have to kill Lesser Demons right now, so is there something good they fall which I could pick up.

Something cool: This is off topic but me and Tcmp have been in crimson jack clan wars walking around. I then wandered off and Hunam Safe came and kill me! I'm prob. in his vid now. I had my gilded helm with me but I shielded. After I banked my helm, I moved , and saw that Hunam was assaulting Tcmp but Tcmp wasn't attacking!

I had nothing on me I started attacking Hunam so Tcmp might run. He Barraged me turned back to Tcmp. With roughly half hp left, I turned to Hunam again, once I had been unfrozen, then assaulted him again. Subsequently Human swore in celebrities. I saved Tcmp and prob.

What if I train on? My main obj is to receive 75 atk, for my bgs, also 80 str. Do not suggest slayer. . . For me anyway. The whip outperforms the BGS, and if you really need a weapon upgrade buy a CR. Ghouls are fine xp to your level, familiar with only the price of a few lobsters, I used to use ghouls before slayer. I understand your not requesting a equipment suggestion thread, but you can also use barrows gloves. I got them at your combat level, not quite hard. The regen brace does barely anything. And don't say your not doing the pursuit due to the reqs, I did all of the reqs and they were rather Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. easy to get.
5th February 2021 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
RE: This is off topic but me and Tcmp have been in crimson jack

Struggling with lockdown?
5th February 2021 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: This is off topic but me and Tcmp have been in crimson jack

What colour are the combat gloves?