Steve bruce death threats

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

"I just know that in conversations I've had with my family over the last few days, when we've been talking about the Mike Dean situation, it was brought to my attention that I've had it too,
It's really horrible stuff, which I couldn't really get my breath with. Things like someone saying they hope I die of Covid and all of this.

"I don't go on it but of, course, people close to me do and they are sensitive towards their father and yes [there have been death threats]. Yep, I've had that to deal with too."

Bruce, 60, is not on social media but his son and former footballer, Alex, is and has shared abusive online messages he has received that are aimed at his father.

"Social media is a really powerful weapon for everyone concerned," Bruce added. "The abuse that I've had - death threats and all this sort of stuff."

No-one should have to put up with that Steve, so it's probably best if you just resign Shy
11th February 2021 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Steve bruce death threats

Does anyone actually believe him, he's a serial liar.

Anyway, he will have reported it to Northumbria police if so.
(This post was last modified: 11th February 2021 10:47 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
11th February 2021 10:46 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I think the wonkyconk cunt is full of shit, 2 weeks ago he was inundated with fanmail.
12th February 2021 05:40 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Said he's received death threats, then when asked to give the worst example says someone said they hoped he dies of covid. that's not a death threat.

I noticed talk shite disabled the comments as well, so fans cant reply.
12th February 2021 05:55 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

He's not the brightest.
12th February 2021 10:02 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Aye he's a fucking cunt as well mate. left out the fact that he's constantly trying to wind up the fans.
12th February 2021 10:49 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

He has been baiting the fans since he's got here like (nice bloke and one of our own though apparently), he's lower than a snakes belly and easily the most unlikeable manager i've known at NUFC. Can't stand the cunt.
(This post was last modified: 12th February 2021 10:59 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
12th February 2021 10:56 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(12th February 2021 10:56 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He has been baiting the fans since he's got here like (nice bloke and one of our own though apparently), he's lower than a snakes belly and easily the most unlikeable manager i've known at NUFC. Can't stand the cunt.

It still mystifies me why you held Benitez in such high regard then view Bruce as being lower than a snakes belly?

Let's get the obvious out of the way first - Benitez was a world class manager and his record spoke for itself. Bruce is a journeyman manager who has done fuck all outside of his playing career

So why then did Benitez knock on Ashley's door?

Just what was it that made him ignore the previous 10 years of Ashley's shambolic running of the club?

It can only be one of two things in my opinion (or two of two things) - it was either ego thinking he could change Ashley or it was six million pound a season for putting up with ashleys shite until something else came along

Benitez spent 3 seasons here getting shafted in each transfer window. Rather than walk away or make life difficult for Ashley he preferred to mumble utter shite to the press while pleading with the fans to pile in St James' to back the team

I'll simplify that - he accepted Ashley's shambolic running of the club while trying to fill empty seats for him

Lower than a snakes belly?

Benitez chose to work for Ashley and worked the full term of his contract under him

Bruce is doing what a lot of other second rate managers would do in taking a job at a 'big club'

Death threats or not, hating on Bruce is as equally embarrassing as blowing smoke up Rafas hoop
(This post was last modified: 14th February 2021 01:36 AM by McCreery.)
13th February 2021 11:36 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

you tell him champ
13th February 2021 12:58 PM