the boy willock

the boy willock

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
the boy willock

Quote:Steve Bruce has confirmed that Newcastle United are trying to sign Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock following a successful loan spell on Tyneside.

Arsenal are understood to be open to the idea of selling their Academy graduate, with an asking price in the region of £20m and Newcastle should be at the front of the queue given how much he has enjoyed his time on Tyneside.

why the fuck would such a promising young footballer want to stay here? yes at least he'll get game time whch is what he wanted and bruce plans to make him an integral part of the side next season as oppose to an impact sub in some games, but other than that theres very little else for him to look forward to , he says he enjoys being able to drive to the coast quite quickly which ofcourse he can't do in laandaan, yeah like a club with zero ambition, a complete clown of a manager, a billionnaire owner who always says he's facking skint every time a transfer window opens, and a guaranteed relegation battle every season.....but at least he's only a short drive from whitley bay Rolleyes

Do yourself a favour son, go get yourself a club where a decent coach will help you fulfil your great potential, get a life, there's fuck all here for you.
28th April 2021 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: the boy willock

Are you Liam in disguise?
28th April 2021 06:14 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

(28th April 2021 06:14 PM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Are you Liam in disguise?

Haha he’s kinda right though but.
(This post was last modified: 28th April 2021 07:19 PM by Surreymag.)
28th April 2021 07:18 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

I know. Why anyone would want to come and play for us is a mystery to me. It's not like we're giving them shed loads of money for kicking a ball around, is it?
28th April 2021 07:45 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
the boy willock

He'd be a bargain for £20mill
29th April 2021 01:15 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Apart from scoring a couple of headers and a big deflected goal, he hasn't done that much. He's a player suitable to our current level to help us improve though so I'd be in favour of signing him in the summer. Would love to get rid of Shelvey with a decent midfielder.
29th April 2021 09:13 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(29th April 2021 09:13 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Apart from scoring a couple of headers and a big deflected goal, he hasn't done that much. He's a player suitable to our current level to help us improve though so I'd be in favour of signing him in the summer. Would love to get rid of Shelvey with a decent midfielder.

four goals, (1 header, 3 shots).......i doubt if theres any of us who wouldn't want to sign him, i was looking at it from his perspective
29th April 2021 12:14 PM
PieMag Offline

Youth Team

(29th April 2021 12:14 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th April 2021 09:13 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Apart from scoring a couple of headers and a big deflected goal, he hasn't done that much. He's a player suitable to our current level to help us improve though so I'd be in favour of signing him in the summer. Would love to get rid of Shelvey with a decent midfielder.

four goals, (1 header, 3 shots).......i doubt if theres any of us who wouldn't want to sign him, i was looking at it from his perspective

Would like to hear Bruce's reasoning for not starting him, although it's clearly worked so far.
30th April 2021 01:41 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

just the sun being mischeivous... Confused

Quote:NEWCASTLE are on the trail of highly-rated Huddersfield midfielder Lewis O’Brien and could make a move this summer.

Huddersfield's Lewis O'Brien could be a cut-price alternative to Joe Willock at Newcastle

And Toon chief Steve Bruce sees O’Brien as a player who could strengthen his squad without costing a fortune.

Joe Willock is Bruce’s No1 target after his goalscoring heroics since arriving on loan from Arsenal but Newcastle could struggle to match the Gunners’ £20million valuation.

But O’Brien has emerged as a less expensive option.

Despite the Terriers’ struggles this year, the 22-year-old has impressed with several Premier League clubs having watched the youngster in recent months.

Huddersfield are embroiled in a relegation dogfight but even if they stay up, they will struggle to hang on to £4m rated O’Brien.
1st May 2021 11:33 AM