Can anyone still be bothered

Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

People have the right to make their own decision. What about following the team away from home is that ok. I guess so because that is not lining his pockets so much. I don’t get up to the N.E. much these days would I go to a match I would still be tempted. I do go occasionally to the odd away game but generally just watch the games on T.V. these days.
14th September 2021 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Can anyone still be bothered

(14th September 2021 09:38 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I disagree that I am wilfully participating in the destruction of the club - Ashley will not leave whether I have a ticket or not.

Personally, I still think he will be away sooner rather than later.

In other words, you are burying your head in the sand.

I thought Sal would have been one to stop going tbh going of his previous posts, he did/does seem to "get" the situation.

I just can't get my head around anyone still going now, willingly letting Ashley rip the piss out of them, it's absolute madness.

Not prepared to make a stand, anyone still going deserves the joke club we now have.

(apart from kids being taken by their parents)
(This post was last modified: 14th September 2021 09:59 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
14th September 2021 09:42 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Nay I totally get the situation and fully understand what is going on, some might say that if every fan disappeared he would sell quicker, but the reality is that wont happen or certainly not in the short term.

We may see some changes when the everlasting price freeze finally ends (I think am a decade in now) and folks suddenly have an extra 30%+ to pay on their tickets.

I was there before Ashley, I will be there after Ashley and I will take part in any coordinated stance against Ashley. But for the time being, I am still going to SJP and will be certainly for this season.

Ashley's time is coming to an end.
15th September 2021 10:45 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Can anyone still be bothered

(15th September 2021 10:45 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Nay I totally get the situation and fully understand what is going on, some might say that if every fan disappeared he would sell quicker, but the reality is that wont happen or certainly not in the short term.

you must agree that not seeing a full stadium does upset him, hence giving away 10,000 tickets to make it full again.
15th September 2021 12:04 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Absolutely it does and I will happily boycott long term if thats something that can be organised / backed.

But in the short term it clearly isnt.
15th September 2021 01:20 PM