Talkofthetyne

Talkofthetyne

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
Talkofthetyne

Just to add to what TA touched upon in another thread, hopefully this board will attract more posters back, we allowed the fcb to ruin it as he did with everything else related to nufc, he caused the divisions between the boycotters and the fans who chose to renew.

He's gone now and like a huge black cloud disappearing over the horizon takes all the shite with him, leaving behind him a big sigh of relief, a feeling of freedom, hope and what will now become unity amongst the fans.

Who knows what the fuck the future holds for our club, I'm still struggling to take in how quickly it all happened, 14 years is a long time and with the amount of times our hopes have been raised then total despair as the fat cunt took the piss, it's easy to start just accepting that he's never gonna fuck off.

Finally we have our club back and for the first time in a while can start dreaming about winning something again, as the song says "good times never felt so good"

I'm sure all the good posters who left are checking this place out today to see what the crack is about the takeover...get back in here and start posting again, what happened is all water under the Tyne bridge , let's be united again on here, venegoor, LL, count, tight-ass, NE1, omenator..and others, howay man, this is an historic day for nufc,..show yourselves and let's start talking again, after all it's all about communication , innit? Smile
8th October 2021 12:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matthewa28 Offline

Youth Team
RE: Talkofthetyne

Actually talk about football for a change. Hope and ambition finally back.
8th October 2021 07:04 AM
t00nraider Offline

Reserve Team

You want those that abandon us in our hour of need and only seek glory? You sellout.
(This post was last modified: 8th October 2021 08:15 AM by t00nraider.)
8th October 2021 08:15 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Talkofthetyne

Aye hopefully the board fires back into life.
8th October 2021 08:38 AM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(8th October 2021 08:38 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Aye hopefully the board fires back into life.

If by "life" you mean poorly considered analysis and low effort jokes, then I'm in.
8th October 2021 09:26 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(8th October 2021 09:26 AM)Workshy Fop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(8th October 2021 08:38 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Aye hopefully the board fires back into life.

If by "life" you mean poorly considered analysis and low effort jokes, then I'm in.

Big Grin
8th October 2021 09:47 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Talkofthetyne

Big Grin
8th October 2021 09:50 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Bloody glory hunters.
8th October 2021 10:15 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

It's already starting to liven up. Smile
8th October 2021 10:37 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

it might take time to get it back to how it was, a lot of fans probably still can't believe it and are waiting for the punchline....which is usually a kick in the teeth, as i said 14 years is a loooooong fucking time, mike ashley brought the fans to their knees and it'll take a while before some fans trust anyone...these feckers might be just as bad for all we know, mandy appears genuine enough, and the guys look really dapper in their expensive suits, but effectively they are as much strangers to us as mike ashley was when he first rocked up.
8th October 2021 04:05 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

It's starting to sink in more and more with every hour, and it's feeling better and better.

UP THE FUCKING MAGS, WE ARE BACK.

I can't fucking wait for next Sunday.
(This post was last modified: 8th October 2021 04:29 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
8th October 2021 04:27 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(8th October 2021 09:26 AM)Workshy Fop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Big GrinBig Grin

Aye hopefully the board picks up again.. I miss the days of talking about the footy, and other shit.

And I've not been asked to find decent laptop deals in years ffs Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 8th October 2021 08:55 PM by Silent Bob.)
8th October 2021 08:51 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(8th October 2021 08:51 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Big GrinBig Grin

Aye hopefully the board picks up again.. I miss the days of talking about the footy, and other shit.

Remember when we played that snooker game, that was mint Big Grin

You are home.
(This post was last modified: 8th October 2021 09:03 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
8th October 2021 09:03 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(8th October 2021 09:03 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(8th October 2021 08:51 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Big GrinBig Grin

haha yeah I remember it well.

Was it Shooters Pool? My son plays it every day, and I have it installed on mine.
8th October 2021 09:05 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(8th October 2021 09:05 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(8th October 2021 09:03 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Big GrinBig Grin

Was it Shooters Pool? My son plays it every day, and I have it installed on mine.

Don't remember but it was pretty good like.
8th October 2021 09:08 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(8th October 2021 09:08 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(8th October 2021 09:05 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(8th October 2021 09:26 AM)Workshy Fop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If by "life" you mean poorly considered analysis and low effort jokes, then I'm in.

Big GrinBig Grin

Don't remember but it was pretty good like.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was shooters pool. I remembered it last year, and looked for it cause my son loves to play snooker.

As for this board, I reckon even people like that kernt Viana that was banned should be allowed back. clean slate for everyone.
8th October 2021 09:23 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Fuck up Benson so you are
8th October 2021 10:28 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Fuck up Benson.
8th October 2021 10:47 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Talkofthetyne

Big Grin
9th October 2021 12:20 AM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(8th October 2021 10:28 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Fuck up Benson so you are
Aye the boards back ...fucking mint
9th October 2021 02:01 AM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Talkofthetyne

Blood money squeaks and out come the freaks - tainted..
9th October 2021 06:48 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Welcome back mate.
9th October 2021 07:08 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(9th October 2021 06:48 PM)Seawolf Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Blood money squeaks and out come the freaks - tainted..

Welcome back mate. been a long, long time.
9th October 2021 11:56 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(9th October 2021 06:48 PM)Seawolf Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Blood money squeaks and out come the freaks - tainted..

Well I'll nail my flag to the mast....

It's sportswashing without a doubt

Do I feel like a cunt for being over the moon with the takeover though? - no
10th October 2021 01:11 AM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

They'll probably change ffp rules to fuck us over, Premier League aren't going to let us have it easy.

Are Ashley's court cases still ongoing?
10th October 2021 10:06 AM
matthewa28 Offline

Youth Team

I'm with you Mc, don't like the human rights stuff and it's definitely sportswashing. But I definitely don't feel quilty for celebrating them taking over Newcastle and spending money on them. Bring it on, might see them win something in my lifetime now
10th October 2021 10:15 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Talkofthetyne

Quick question..

How many of you, before we were talked about in takeover terms, woke up in the morning and thought, I wonder what those Saudi's have been up to this last week...
10th October 2021 10:54 AM
matthewa28 Offline

Youth Team

Never Jinky, never crossed my mind. Does that make me a bad person?
10th October 2021 11:02 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Talkofthetyne

Exactly...

So why are we being hammered by the media now, we are football fans, If Saudi are good enough for our Royal Family and our Government, why point the finger at us.....
10th October 2021 11:09 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

If they've been good enough for Manure for 13 years without so much as an ounce of faux indignation, why now?
10th October 2021 11:31 AM