should we sack bruce before spurs match..

Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

We are now the most hated team in the country every one on the bbc comments wants us relegated. If Bruce stays they might get their wish. Fuck the lot of them.
Yesterday 06:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite
RE: should we sack bruce before spurs match..

(Yesterday 06:39 AM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We are now the most hated team in the country.

Great innit.
Yesterday 07:02 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(Yesterday 06:39 AM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We are now the most hated team in the country every one on the bbc comments wants us relegated. If Bruce stays they might get their wish. Fuck the lot of them.

I'm not sure we are.

I was at a wedding a couple of days after it went through and the people I spoke to seemed to be genuinely excited that another team was going to break the 'big 6'.
Yesterday 07:07 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

amazing atmosphere inside and outside of the stadium, the noise peaked when mandy and the suits were introduced to the crowd, and then the early goal took it to a new level, wow what a fucking party this is gonna be......but then once spuds started the slick passing and our defence was starting to creak and they equalised, party over, spurs fans took over, noisy fuckers, oh when the spurs go marching in, hardly a whimper from our lot, except one lad singing behind me, must have been TA.... we did join in with sacked in the morning a few times, and we want brucey out, oh and stand up if you love the toon, it seemed a lot of our fans went genuinely expecting to win the game, a bit daft really, despite the takeover it's the same players and the same crap manager.....we left 5 minutes from the end so missed a goal, but we'd seen enough, she got some nice photos of harry kane, i got to see asm in the flesh for the first time, some scintillating dribbles just couldn't find that killer pass for willo....all the talk from the hoards of fans as we made our way out of the stadium was the sooner they get that fat cunt out the better....i'm surprised he wasn't sacked at half time. Big Grin
Yesterday 12:24 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

"No noise from the Saudi boys" made me chuckle like.
Yesterday 12:46 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I managed to put my back out on Saturday and was in some pretty bad pain Sunday but I dragged myself along, didnt want to miss the welcome introductions and Wor Flags' tremendous efforts.

The guy that keeled over was a few rows down from us, whole thing was quite upsetting and went on for a long time - That really got to me, resonated with an horrendous personal experience from earlier this year and I ended up shedding some tears.

Between that and my back bother I had to get out of there and fuck off home, am glad I did.

Bruce has to go as soon as humanly possible, our lack of basically everything is going to get us relegated unless we get a proper coaching team in.

I would take Gerard for sure, he has done a sterling job up at Rangers.
Yesterday 01:07 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

I left 10 minutes early like, don't even care, it was that bad, even being off my face it was eye bleeding stuff after the first 2 minutes.

Still half feels like the Ashley era with this fat idiot hanging around.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 01:40 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
Yesterday 01:28 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Eddie Howe reportedly in talks to take over from Bruce.
Today 01:24 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

ITK on newcastle online who always gets the team news right in advance, he said Bruce gone within 24-48 hours of Spurs and he's just said Bruce has been told he's gone.
Today 03:41 PM
matthewa28 Online

Youth Team

Fucking cabbage head fuck should have been gone weeks ago. Worst defensive record and no wins. Any other club would have sacked him ages ago with that record. Go one Steve fuck off to Manchester with your bum chums in the press. Bet you would never get the job at man u despite how good they all say you are.

Of he did stay and got millions to spend on players how utterly wank do you reckon his team would still be?
(This post was last modified: Today 03:46 PM by matthewa28.)
Today 03:45 PM