It's a conspiracy I tell thee

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

There does appear to be some major skullduggery happening here...could the refs and linesmen AND var been given strict instructions to ensure we are on the wrong end of any pelanty decisions etc in a disgraceful attempt to get us relegated?.......... surely to fuck not

"Newcastle United are set to lodge a formal complaint about the standard of Premier League refereeing after they were on the receiving end of several controversial decisions in recent weeks.

The relegation-threatened Magpies have comfortably lost their last three games to Leicester, Liverpool and Manchester City respectively. However, in each of these matches there was one or more controversial moments.

Against Leicester, James Maddison was awarded a penalty after being apparently brought down by Jamaal Lascelles, with many questioning the decision at full-time. Youri Tielemans converted the resulting spot kick to make it 1-0 and Newcastle would go on to lose 4-0.

Then, in a game against Liverpool, Isaac Hayden seemed to suffer a head injury in the build-up to Diogo Jota's strike, but the game was not halted and referee Mike Dean deemed that Hayden's problem was with his neck instead.

Most recently, in perhaps the most perplexing decision of all, Newcastle were not given a penalty after Man City keeper Ederson took out Ryan Fraser after Joao Cancelo had intercepted a through ball some way away from the incident."
20th December 2021 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team
RE: It's a conspiracy I tell thee

It's blatant, it started earlier in the season if you read back through the headlines of our earlier games. All down to Ashley taking PL to court and the resulting takeover of the Saudi's.
(This post was last modified: 21st December 2021 01:00 AM by Dean20m.)
21st December 2021 12:59 AM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

It doesn’t stop us being shit however. I totally agree with what has been said every game there seems to be a controversial decision against us. It’s becoming a farce.
21st December 2021 12:17 PM
Budapest 69 Offline

Youth Team

If you think the official's are cheating, stop going.
Var and money has knackered football,it was always a game of errors.
Whether goal keeper dropped the ball or centre half slipped on his arse.
Or indeed the ref or linesman got it wrong.
But now if there is underhand things going on
Whats the point watching it so.sad
22nd December 2021 07:50 AM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

(22nd December 2021 07:50 AM)Budapest 69 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If you think the official's are cheating, stop going.
Var and money has knackered football,it was always a game of errors.
Whether goal keeper dropped the ball or centre half slipped on his arse.
Or indeed the ref or linesman got it wrong.
But now if there is underhand things going on
Whats the point watching it so.sad

If we stop going does that mean we won't get annoyed by VAR and referees fucking us over?
The referree for the Man Utd game is the man behind the VAR for the Man City game, its a joke, and we're at the brunt of it.
22nd December 2021 05:34 PM
matthewa28 Offline

Youth Team

Has anything really changed? I always seem to remember decisions going against us etc even way back in the days of the 'entertainers' Premier league has always favoured the sky 6 whether that be decisions going in their favour or bending/changing the rules to suit them
(This post was last modified: 23rd December 2021 12:16 PM by matthewa28.)
23rd December 2021 12:16 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

First season of VAR i think it was we got loads of things going in our favour (Spurs pen away always stands out), it's the main reason we stayed up under Bruce. He got lucky as fuck.
(This post was last modified: 23rd December 2021 05:26 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
23rd December 2021 05:23 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

I know everyone down here tells me how stupid we were to get rid of Bruce. Even when I explain how lucky he was and the shit he plays they will not accept it. I just have to laugh and walk away.
24th December 2021 01:48 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(24th December 2021 01:48 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I know everyone down here tells me how stupid we were to get rid of Bruce. Even when I explain how lucky he was and the shit he plays they will not accept it. I just have to laugh and walk away.

the last 3 resuts have been pretty much what i would have expected with Bruce, i'm sure Eddie's trying his best but you cant get blood out a stone
24th December 2021 03:02 PM