Season tickets/membership

ToonArmy1892 Offline

Banned

Anyone trying to get a season ticket for next season?

I'm hoping they keep the membership scheme as i don't get to every game, but it's as good as guaranteeing a ticket for the games i do want to get to

I'm aware that demand is going to just keep going up, but i still managed to get 2 tickets for the Liverpool game in the lower leazes despite being about 3,500 in the queue.

If they scrap the membership though i'll be fucked.
(This post was last modified: 25th April 2022 02:48 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
25th April 2022 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

My mate is talking about trying to get 2 season tickets and 4 of us paying for them. When no one wants to go sell the tickets at face value to recoup some of the initial outlay. All of us live quite a distance from SJP so sounds like a reasonable idea I think.
27th April 2022 05:34 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Banned
RE: Season tickets/membership

I've no respect for the people who kept going and left it up to others to walk away protest and kept going just so they could guarantee their seat if/when the takeover happened.

Those people weren't prepared to sacrifice anything for the club they claim to support.

The true fans walked.
28th May 2022 05:04 PM
t00nraider Offline

Reserve Team

The only thing the protesting / walking away did was to make the fans look stupid.
29th May 2022 09:48 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(28th May 2022 05:04 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've no respect for the people who kept going and left it up to others to walk away protest and kept going just so they could guarantee their seat if/when the takeover happened.

Those people weren't prepared to sacrifice anything for the club they claim to support.

The true fans walked.

That would be me you have no respect for then.

Could easily flip that upside down and say I have no respect for those fans that could not suffer through any longer and turned their backs on their club - I wouldnt say that nor think it, mind, as it was a very personal choice throughout.

The True fans walked? Fuck off man - Ashley left when the money came, fuck all to do with folks leaving.

For the record, I am delighted I stayed on, and even was given the opportunity to pick my seat for next season a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to it, me being a plastic fan and all.

I also have a fuck load of loyalty points maintained because I carried on following the lads around the country watching mostly shyte performances, so I should be sweet for big European games and suchlike if we do make it to the top table.

Again, just a perk of not being a true fan.
(This post was last modified: 29th May 2022 02:58 PM by Sal.)
29th May 2022 02:50 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(29th May 2022 02:50 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th May 2022 05:04 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've no respect for the people who kept going and left it up to others to walk away protest and kept going just so they could guarantee their seat if/when the takeover happened.

The true fans walked.

Could easily flip that upside down and say I have no respect for those fans that could not suffer through any longer and turned their backs on their club - I wouldnt say that nor think it, mind, as it was a very personal choice throughout.

The True fans walked? Fuck off man - Ashley left when the money came, fuck all to do with folks leaving.

For the record, I am delighted I stayed on, and even was given the opportunity to pick my seat for next season a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to it, me being a plastic fan and all.

I also have a fuck load of loyalty points maintained because I carried on following the lads around the country watching mostly shyte performances, so I should be sweet for big European games and suchlike if we do make it to the top table.

That''s not entirely true tho is it sal? Ashley wanted the ground full which is why he gave away 10,000 tickets...plus had we all carried on renewing and happy clapping for the last 14 years he would never have sold up would he?....he had no real reason to.
29th May 2022 04:09 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

The true fans walked.

You revolting plastic little shit.

True fans go through thin and thinner because they stick by the club they love.

Fuckers like you didn’t Jack it in on principle but because the product wasn’t to your satisfaction.

Crawled back now though haven’t you?

Fuck you, you revolting little part time fair weather cunt. You’re not a supporter you’re a consumer. The ultimate expression of SKY armchair mewling little toddler.

If you weren’t showing up at the club at it’s worst, and I fucking well did, you have no business jumping on the bandwagon at it’s best.

You are beyond despising. You’re not a supporter you’re a fuckkng customer. Go get yourself a large foam finger next time you rock up to the ground. Maybe really go for it and buy a selfie stick too.
29th May 2022 08:23 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

Whoa there, welcome back count, they're the kind of posts I like man
29th May 2022 09:25 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(29th May 2022 08:23 PM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The true fans walked.

You revolting plastic little shit.

True fans go through thin and thinner because they stick by the club they love.

Fuckers like you didn’t Jack it in on principle but because the product wasn’t to your satisfaction.

Crawled back now though haven’t you?

Fuck you, you revolting little part time fair weather cunt. You’re not a supporter you’re a consumer. The ultimate expression of SKY armchair mewling little toddler.

If you weren’t showing up at the club at it’s worst, and I fucking well did, you have no business jumping on the bandwagon at it’s best.

You are beyond despising. You’re not a supporter you’re a fuckkng customer. Go get yourself a large foam finger next time you rock up to the ground. Maybe really go for it and buy a selfie stick too.

Get it off your chest.
30th May 2022 08:12 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

he's not a happy chappy Big Grin
30th May 2022 09:17 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(29th May 2022 04:09 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th May 2022 02:50 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The true fans walked.

That''s not entirely true tho is it sal? Ashley wanted the ground full which is why he gave away 10,000 tickets...plus had we all carried on renewing and happy clapping for the last 14 years he would never have sold up would he?....he had no real reason to.

I would suggest he had 300 million reasons to - That was always his get out.

I battled with myself for years as to walk or not, and each year came and I just couldnt do it. Maybe I was part of the problem, maybe not, but plastic fan I aint and I am more than happy that I stuck with it in the end.

Having a membership and cherry picking games is also attending Ashley's NUFC shitshow, is it not? What makes that the moral high ground?

Load of shit.

I might go have a swim in my loyalty points to reflect.
30th May 2022 10:06 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

He woulld gladly carried on for another 5/10 years using our stadium to promote shitedirect worldwide every home match, there would have been no rush to sell up had it not been for these pesky fans protesting.

The division amongst the fans was caused by Ashley in the same way the miners turned on each other following the stand off between scargill and thatcher, the mining communities were a strong united band of brothers untill all that shite kicked off just like we were once.

At the time when fans were calling for a total boycott i agreed with it because i felt realistically it was the only possible way he was gonna get the message that its the majority of fans that want him out, not the minority as he seemed to think, when you see no future for the club you try and find a way to change it and thats all the protesters/boycotters were trying to do.

But anyway that's all water under the bridge now, it led to some major arguments on here as to who was right or wrong, culminating in some people stopping posting altogether which is a shame because this board is pretty fucked as a result.......we'll blame ashley for that aswell ofcourse.

I have no bitterness towards the fans who refused to boycott, it's over, ashleys gone, new owners, new era, can we not just forget the past and move on?
30th May 2022 12:33 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I was all for a mass boycott and got involved in some of the things that were arranged, but it was clear that there was never going to be a mass buy in, or not for what was being proposed at the time.

Unless it was 80%+ doing so, the message was lost entirely.

I am certainly moving on, looking forward to the season ahead.
30th May 2022 12:47 PM
Surreymag Offline

Reserve Team

Last live game I saw was Rafa’s last game a 4-0 win at Fulham. Looking forward to next season and taking in a few more games.
30th May 2022 02:29 PM