Brassneck

Unregistered

another KK link

i would love, LOVE it, if it were true
20th August 2009 07:08 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

Thought Moat was Shearers pal doubt this very much. and to be fair he has had his chances here. If he came back we would be the laughing stock of football as other fans would come back with this Messiah bollocks.
20th August 2009 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
another KK link

I don't fucking care what other fans think, or the press for that matter.
20th August 2009 07:44 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

another KK link

aslong as we have an owner that spends money and a manager that can get the best out of players i don't care who it is
20th August 2009 07:47 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

KK would be better than Shearer but KK has had his chances as manager isnt it time to move on.
20th August 2009 07:53 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

maybes Moat is working out how much KK wants from the club?

pure speculation
20th August 2009 07:54 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

rotti Wrote:Thought Moat was Shearers pal doubt this very much. and to be fair he has had his chances here. If he came back we would be the laughing stock of football as other fans would come back with this Messiah bollocks.

I'm surprised you give two hoots what "other fans" think rotters? You never seem overly concerned what we all think! Big Grin
20th August 2009 08:26 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

Not bothered apart from having to watch all the bollocks on SSN flip. He has had his chances here i just think its time for someone else to have a go if thats Shearer good.
20th August 2009 08:29 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

rotti Wrote:Not bothered apart from having to watch all the bollocks on SSN flip. He has had his chances here i just think its time for someone else to have a go if thats Shearer good.

did he really have a chance last time though? I mean, let's be honest here, fuck what the media and idiot fans of other clubs say (and believe me where I work that is all I get) he never got a proper throw of the dice under Ashley did he.

I'm with Brasso on this (I can never remember his old name - was it RICO? Big Grin), I'd actually have KK back like a shot with a decent chairman.

ps. never really worked out why he quit the first time mind?
20th August 2009 08:33 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

That is true flip he didnt get a fair crack of the whip but how many times can you go back for the same manager.
20th August 2009 08:38 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team
another KK link

tino Wrote:maybes Moat is working out how much KK wants from the club?

pure speculation

That's what I was thinking--trying to accept a deferral on the payment, reduction, accept an open mic to slag Ashley in lieu of money.....
21st August 2009 04:41 AM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
another KK link

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:did he really have a chance last time though? I mean, let's be honest here, fuck what the media and idiot fans of other clubs say (and believe me where I work that is all I get) he never got a proper throw of the dice under Ashley did he.

I'm with Brasso on this (I can never remember his old name - was it RICO? Big Grin), I'd actually have KK back like a shot with a decent chairman.

ps. never really worked out why he quit the first time mind?

He objected to the flotation plans: he therefore told SJH that he would stay until that point. However, as under stock market rules that had to be declared in advance, he quit immediately.

He was right on that as well
21st August 2009 06:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

rotti Wrote:That is true flip he didnt get a fair crack of the whip but how many times can you go back for the same manager.

Depends on what that manager has to offer Rots.

Not sure if Kk is the way forward, however, in the light of the situation I would gladly welcome him back with open arms.

What we need is stability, would KK offer that??

On the plus side, you get a great motativator and man manager who can get outstanding results from average players.

There is pros and cons all over the KK saga.
21st August 2009 07:13 AM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
another KK link

I would carry KK on my back over broken glass to get him back as our leader.
21st August 2009 08:24 AM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team
another KK link

ill nail my colours to the mast again ..i dont want shearer as manager i want someone proven who can get us out of this league asap and i dont think shearer is that person ..wasnt impressed with the 8 games he was in charge . and no i aint blaming him for us going down ....i just cant see him getting us out the fizzy pop
21st August 2009 08:25 AM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
another KK link

KK is the man guaranteed to get us out of the Fizzy Pop. He did it with us, Fulham and Man Citeh, building sides that played great football and were equipped to survive (and thrive) in the Premiership (with a modest investment). He is a FUCKING GREAT manager, the best we've ever had in my lifetime.
21st August 2009 12:42 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
another KK link

BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote:KK is the man guaranteed to get us out of the Fizzy Pop. He did it with us, Fulham and Man Citeh, building sides that played great football and were equipped to survive (and thrive) in the Premiership (with a modest investment). He is a FUCKING GREAT manager, the best we've ever had in my lifetime.

Exactly.
21st August 2009 01:05 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

Amen
21st August 2009 01:27 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

NE1 Wrote:Depends on what that manager has to offer Rots.

Not sure if Kk is the way forward, however, in the light of the situation I would gladly welcome him back with open arms.

What we need is stability, would KK offer that??

On the plus side, you get a great motativator and man manager who can get outstanding results from average players.

There is pros and cons all over the KK saga.

"stability"? To be fair he gave us 5 years first time around.

I'd have him back anytime. Over Shearer, anyone.

It was Ashley's biggest mistake not giving Kev more support. None of the horrors of the last year would have happened if he's stood by him.
21st August 2009 02:11 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
another KK link

Im with you lads

Best i've seen and i'd have him back in a shot.

He wasn't given a chance under the fat greedy cockney cunt.
21st August 2009 02:17 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter
another KK link

He would never come back to us unless he had in his contract that he had complete control over every football matter, which to be fair what a manager should have tbh.
21st August 2009 02:20 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
another KK link

Dont get me wrong i personally dont think Shearer will be a good manager but i simply cant see KK coming back either.

I think a lot of people wanting Shearer as manager is because the alternatives being mentioned are JK/O'Leary and shit of that calibre.

Obviously MA gave him assurances about being manager but still stuck the knife in his back.

Id have KK back over a lot of managers i just think a different manager might be the way to go forward.

Nobody is saying KK couldnt get us out of this league but at the end of the day he has won nowt as a manager apart from getting teams promoted but that isnt a proper trophy and he is prone to losing it and walking away from his jobs (even though he was correct this time).

Im sick of all this Messiah crap and it will be very hard for the likes of KK to ever come back simply because of the power he has with the fans, that must put off any potential new owners.
21st August 2009 03:10 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
another KK link

toonarmy09 Wrote:ill nail my colours to the mast again ..i dont want shearer as manager i want someone proven who can get us out of this league asap and i dont think shearer is that person ..wasnt impressed with the 8 games he was in charge . and no i aint blaming him for us going down ....i just cant see him getting us out the fizzy pop

yip, pretty much how i see it. good call ta
21st August 2009 03:59 PM

Thread Closed