Leaving Newcastle was a no-brainer

Thread Closed 

rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Not sure if im allowed to post this in case its too Negative.

I suppose the reported £70k pw softened the blow son if it was that bad up here in your 3 years here.
20th August 2009 02:56 AM
Find all posts by this user
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

i just read that cheeky cunt what he is didnt mind taking his big wages tho and we would still be in the prem if it wasnt for his own goal
20th August 2009 07:23 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Damien Duff, of all people, going on about "no-brainers". You couldn't make this shit up.

I'll tell you what I'm sick of, cunts like him and Owen, and anyone else, who blame the club for their own lack of form. Seriously, fuck off. Three years and more you were here Duff, three fucking years and you played like warmed up shit for every one of them. If you can't motivate yourself to play properly, if you can't get your head out of your fucking arse for 90 minutes once a week, if you have been exposed as a feckless, clapped out, overrated pile of absolute shit, then I would suggest that it is entirely your own fault as an individual and nothing to do with the club.

It's fucking ludicrous, they're all at it now, like it's become an accepted fact of football that playing for Newcastle Utd at any time over the last four years is a legitimate excuse for going hiding for years on end. Cunts like this clearly have no sense of responsibility for the very real part they have played in the clubs recent decline. They have gotten off far too lightly, fucking wankers blame anything and everyone but themselves. Take a look in the mirror you arsehole, assuming the fucking thing won't crack you pug ugly cud chewing gormless inbred thick as pigshit cunt.

20th August 2009 08:28 AM
Reefatoon Offline

Youth Team

I salute you count on an absolute cracking and accurate post!

couldn't have said it better myself.
20th August 2009 08:38 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I was initially disappointed when he left because I thought we needed him as a footballer.

Quite frankly though, that is extremely insulting to those who have paid his wages for the last 3 years for largely indifferent form and tons of injuries.
20th August 2009 08:39 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Is it me or does Duff look like he has Down's Syndrome?
20th August 2009 09:10 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Hahahahahahaha no!! I think that too!
20th August 2009 09:12 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Him and Noel Hunt could be twins Wink
20th August 2009 09:17 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Racists.
20th August 2009 09:17 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

[Image: super-retard.JPG]
Duff
[Image: retard.jpg]
Hunt
20th August 2009 09:23 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Aye cheers for relegating us you pikey cunt.
20th August 2009 10:10 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

rotti Wrote:Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Not sure if im allowed to post this in case its too Negative.

I suppose the reported £70k pw softened the blow son if it was that bad up here in your 3 years here.

FWIW Rotti, I agree with you.

Duff's got a nerve even saying this.

"I didn't really enjoy my football up there and it didn't work out."

Considering he was one of the first to come out and say he wanted to stay to help us get back to the PL. These people have short memories.
20th August 2009 10:19 AM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team

Excellent post COB. You're right you really couldn't make this shit up.

I think my feelings on our Damien are known to most on this board and I'm ecstatic that the arm-waving twat has finally fucked off. Wasn't he the first player to come out with the sticking by the club line though? Sharp turn-around to "I was keen to get away in the end".

I did like this though -
Quote:"It's been a tough three years there. It was definitely the hardest period of my career..."
"....the hours I was having to put in in the gym with the free weights meant I couldn't keep up my leg conditioning which led to persistant injury, I was in a catch22, what's the use of having legs on the pitch if you can't wave your arms for 90mins?"

Quote:"For whatever reason it didn't work out so you have to call it a day at some stage and move on. It was definitely tough times. I gave my all but it just didn't work.
Tough times? I gave it my all? I'd say of all the players in that side he pretty much had his run of things. Constantly played ahead of a much keener youngster whose legs actually worked, a guaranteed starter (when fit) who wasn't expected to defend yet still rarely showed an end product or the ability to beat a man, I'd say it "not working out" was more of a "I realised my legs had gone so I started using my arms - in hindsight the end product wasn't the same"

Quote:"I didn't really enjoy my football up there and it didn't work out.
"at previous clubs I was never shown how to roll my sleeves up and Newcastle forgot to put that in my contract too"

Quote:It was unfortunate and very sad the way it ended with relegation. It was hard to take.
"...but you fans will get no apology because I sprained my wrists most games I played and my amateur dog wanking suffered as a result of it, you don't see the sacrifices I've made..."

Quote:I'm not looking to prove people wrong, I just want to enjoy my football again. I am just looking to get rocking again. It was a no-brainer coming here, an easy choice."
"I admit I couldn't be arsed, but the money was fucking stupid - who gives a shit? I'm not getting kicked every game in the Championship and I'd definitely get found out by the rest of the fans standing still waving my arms around like a twat

Quote:But it was best for all parties for me to move on.
This one you got right Duff you horrible, lazy fucker. No doubt there will be those who will say you could have done a job for us in this league but with the invention of television & wireless telephony there's no need for an invisible, semaphore-armed twat.

Good luck with Fulham Damien and thank fuck.
20th August 2009 10:42 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[size="7"]the end[/size].
20th August 2009 10:57 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered