Nusc

Thread Closed 
Nusc

richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rodofgod Wrote:And when they hear 1000's of differing opinions on which way NUFC should go, what then??

Don't AC Milan and Barca have a supporter vote as to who is "President" of their club or something? Works fine for them.
24th July 2009 02:50 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

That was Sir John's idea, with the magpie group..

Everyone fucked him off...
24th July 2009 02:53 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

So he bought the club himself and made Millions....
24th July 2009 02:53 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Quote:Don't AC Milan and Barca have a supporter vote

How can you compare those clubs to ours richy. Bloody hell those 2 clubs are in the top 10 of the most famous clubs in the world we are fucking playing in the fizzy pop this season.

I for one am glad of those few chavs who protested about Ashley as if it wasnt for them lot Ashley wouldnt be trying to sell the club.
24th July 2009 04:10 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:How can you compare those clubs to ours richy. Bloody hell those 2 clubs are in the top 10 of the most famous clubs in the world we are fucking playing in the fizzy pop this season.

I for one am glad of those few chavs who protested about Ashley as if it wasnt for them lot Ashley wouldnt be trying to sell the club.

Eh?? I've never said a bad word about those few chavs, I just think more should have joined them...

And I never compared us to Barca and AC Milan, did I? Rolleyes

They're run by supporter vote, and look where they are! (I know that their success isn't because of the supporter vote, but their fans are doing a good job of keeping them there)
(This post was last modified: 24th July 2009 04:40 PM by richyNUFC.)
24th July 2009 04:36 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

No way will fans ever have the power in this country to them in Spain pointless mentioning it.

For one thing in Spain if they want someone out they do it unlike over here.
24th July 2009 04:40 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:No way will fans ever have the power in this country to them in Spain pointless mentioning it.

why?

rotti Wrote:For one thing in Spain if they want someone out they do it unlike over here.

What is it that they do over there that can't be done here then?
24th July 2009 04:42 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

It is pointless man it aint ever going to happen stop being a fucking divvy richy just to cause bother.

Over Spain they protest until the bloke is gone unlike over here where they protest and thats it.
24th July 2009 04:45 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:It is pointless man it aint ever going to happen stop being a fucking divvy richy just to cause bother.

Over Spain they protest until the bloke is gone unlike over here where they protest and thats it.

"fucking divvy" ha...class. Rolleyes

Wtf is it with people on here, if I say something, I'm "causing bother" - do me a favour and give it a rest, it's nowt to do with causing bother.

Answer me - WHY is it pointless??? Because the majority of our fans couldn't give a fuck? Can't be arsed to protest? Maybe if there was a group that organised this sort of thing it would happen...oh no, sorry, a group that didn't charge a tenner and speak to the press...Rolleyes

How can it happen in Spain but not here? I didn't realise geography had anything to do with protesting.
24th July 2009 04:50 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Even rod says your nowt but a wind up merchant son, im surprised you havent had a fucking right hiding if thats the way you go on with people.

As ive stated many times how the fuck you are a mod is unbelievable have you got something on OM.
24th July 2009 04:55 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

What has that got to do with this thread man?

FFS, it's nowt to do with winding people up!! Read every thread on here about NUSC and you'll see I've always said the same things...

And can you not answer me questions or something???
24th July 2009 04:56 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

And why is it only me that is accused of being a wind up merchant?

Why not Jinky, why not De Sade, why not Toondood or anybody else who has defended the NUSC??
24th July 2009 05:00 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Why should i answer your questions when you dont fucking listen. NO WAY could fans in this country ever do what the fans do in Spain they do not have the clout they have in Spain.

When was the last time a set of fans got rid of the owner of a club by protesting where as in Spain they just need to wave their bloody white flags and the people in charge are shitting themselves.
24th July 2009 05:00 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Because they dont do in in nearly every post they reply to. If someone says black you say white.
24th July 2009 05:01 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:Why should i answer your questions when you dont fucking listen. NO WAY could fans in this country ever do what the fans do in Spain they do not have the clout they have in Spain.

When was the last time a set of fans got rid of the owner of a club by protesting where as in Spain they just need to wave their bloody white flags and the people in charge are shitting themselves.

Erm, I do listen, I read your points took them in, even mentioned them in me reply, and asked why is there NO WAY? As there's no explanation, you just state your point that it won't happen and haven't explained why...
24th July 2009 05:02 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:Because they dont do in in nearly every post they reply to. If someone says black you say white.

Yes they do.

That's a joke before you say owt... Rolleyes

Well what about Viana, nobody ever seems to agree with him, is he a wind up merchant?
24th July 2009 05:05 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

No, he's a twat
24th July 2009 05:06 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

hehe
24th July 2009 05:06 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Because they have done it in Spain for years and years, also because the people in charge are not the owners they are just Presidents for the time they have been elected. the people in charge are the fans its them who elect the President for his 4 year term.

You cant have that in this country because its not the fans who own the clubs so unless they mass boycott the games the fans have no say, hence why the club are probably laughing at those NUSC members as they have no clout what so ever.

Ashley wont listen to what the fans say he is just interested in getting as much for the club as possible, he wont leave until he gets what he wants hence he is still our owner.
24th July 2009 05:08 PM
Toondood Offline

Youth Team
Nusc

I'm amazed at the numbers of people, purporting to be fans of this club, who take the first hint of supporters organising themselves as a signal to stick the boot in because its all a "waste of time". However I can exclusively reveal to you that what is most definitely a waste of time is writing utter shite about NUSC on this message board when no one, apart from the few who read it, gives a monkeys.Rolleyes

This vast majority of fans on this board, as I recall from its early days, who couldnt take rival fans commenting about their team (when the freaking site was called "Rivals") sought refuge on OM's site so nobody, but NOBODY, could disagree with them thus allowing them to live in splendid isolation from the real world for the rest of their lives.

Unfortunately seeking shelter in this cooooned environment has not stopped the real wolrd from getting on with its day to day existence nor has it prevented one crooked, embezzling MoFo from selling his shares to an inept buffoon who had little idea on how to run a shoe shop let alone a football club.

So all these issues magically float by you while you continue to sit on your hands and do nothing while the club, you claim to support, goes down the tube before your very eyes.

Yet you have the balls to criticise others who feel strongly enough to organise themselves into a small, at the moment, band of fans who care enough to get off their phucking backsides while you mope and moan into your pints.

I have said, on other boards, in the past that the vast majority of fans are responsible for the club you see today. You pay your money every season, get shafted royally and then turn up again the next season as if nothing had happened. During all those years of Fatso's incompetence the best we could manage was a few ad hoc shouting matches outside the players entrance and I bet very few of this board bothered to attend those while I am also willing to bet that many of you joined in the booing of SBR's team when they did the lap of honour at the end of 2004 season just so you could register your opinion as a supporter Big Grin

FFS take a look a what you're saying about NUSC and then think long and hard about what YOU have done to help this club move forward (apart from buying your matchday pie and pints) ?

Dont bother banning me OM I wont be backBig Grin
24th July 2009 05:09 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

How is Viana a wind up merchant if anything the kid is bullied on here.
24th July 2009 05:10 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Quote:Dont bother banning me OM I wont be back

Why should OM ban you TD thats a good post.
24th July 2009 05:13 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:Because they have done it in Spain for years and years, also because the people in charge are not the owners they are just Presidents for the time they have been elected. the people in charge are the fans its them who elect the President for his 4 year term.

You cant have that in this country because its not the fans who own the clubs so unless they mass boycott the games the fans have no say, hence why the club are probably laughing at those NUSC members as they have no clout what so ever.

Why didn't you just say that in the first place eh?

The fans own the club, surely not every fan chipped in to buy the club though, so there must have been some organisation or something that got onto the board, whether they paid their way onto the board or were accepted by the current owners, but there must have been a fan organisation that go a place on the board, and ended up getting the trust of the club to put everything to fan vote?

That's what the NUSC say they're trying, to get into the boardroom.

rotti Wrote:Ashley wont listen to what the fans say he is just interested in getting as much for the club as possible, he wont leave until he gets what he wants hence he is still our owner.

I agree with that. Ashley wants his £100m and won't go for a penny less.
24th July 2009 05:14 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Toondood Wrote:I'm amazed at the numbers of people, purporting to be fans of this club, who take the first hint of supporters organising themselves as a signal to stick the boot in because its all a "waste of time". However I can exclusively reveal to you that what is most definitely a waste of time is writing utter shite about NUSC on this message board when no one, apart from the few who read it, gives a monkeys.Rolleyes

This vast majority of fans on this board, as I recall from its early days, who couldnt take rival fans commenting about their team (when the freaking site was called "Rivals") sought refuge on OM's site so nobody, but NOBODY, could disagree with them thus allowing them to live in splendid isolation from the real world for the rest of their lives.

Unfortunately seeking shelter in this cooooned environment has not stopped the real wolrd from getting on with its day to day existence nor has it prevented one crooked, embezzling MoFo from selling his shares to an inept buffoon who had little idea on how to run a shoe shop let alone a football club.

So all these issues magically float by you while you continue to sit on your hands and do nothing while the club, you claim to support, goes down the tube before your very eyes.

Yet you have the balls to criticise others who feel strongly enough to organise themselves into a small, at the moment, band of fans who care enough to get off their phucking backsides while you mope and moan into your pints.

I have said, on other boards, in the past that the vast majority of fans are responsible for the club you see today. You pay your money every season, get shafted royally and then turn up again the next season as if nothing had happened. During all those years of Fatso's incompetence the best we could manage was a few ad hoc shouting matches outside the players entrance and I bet very few of this board bothered to attend those while I am also willing to bet that many of you joined in the booing of SBR's team when they did the lap of honour at the end of 2004 season just so you could register your opinion as a supporter Big Grin

FFS take a look a what you're saying about NUSC and then think long and hard about what YOU have done to help this club move forward (apart from buying your matchday pie and pints) ?

Dont bother banning me OM I wont be backBig Grin

Good post mate.

Fucking wind up merchant. Big Grin
24th July 2009 05:15 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:How is Viana a wind up merchant if anything the kid is bullied on here.

And I'm not??? Big Grin

You basically say my opinion is "always" different (it's not like, there's always some people who I agree with, so that surely can't be the case)

Well Viana's opinion always seems to be different aswell - so why don't you accuse him of being a wind up?
24th July 2009 05:19 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Nusc

yeah great post that TD,..i`ve always thought that these lot on here live in splendid isolation from the real world for the rest of their lives like,..I`ve tried and tried to snap them out of it, to open their eyes and broaden their horizons,..but they just tell me to fuck off Rolleyes
24th July 2009 05:19 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Quote:That's what the NUSC say they're trying, to get into the boardroom

Because the owners wont have fans in the boardroom ever. If people believe in what the NUSC is doing good on them but to me they are pissing against the wind, as whoever the next owner will be will never want fans in the boardroom it just wont happen.

Its pie in the sky richy it would be nice to have a set of fans in but they wont because they have paid nowt towards the ownership of the club, so why would the new owners or this fat knacker we have now listen to them he hasnt so far.
24th July 2009 05:20 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Brassneck Wrote:yeah great post that TD,..i`ve always thought that these lot on here live in splendid isolation from the real world for the rest of their lives like,..I`ve tried and tried to snap them out of it, to open their eyes and broaden their horizons,..but they just tell me to fuck off Rolleyes

Have you?? Big Grin
24th July 2009 05:21 PM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

So we've finally narrowed the root cause of NUFC's current plight down to this board!! Champion!! Rolleyes
24th July 2009 05:22 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

But Viana isnt trying to wind people up like you do. rod even mentioned it in a thread and he is a mod like yourself.
24th July 2009 05:22 PM

Thread Closed