Nusc

Thread Closed 
Nusc

Brassneck

Unregistered

Nusc

rodofgod Wrote:So we've finally narrowed the root cause of NUFC's current plight down to this board!! Champion!! Rolleyes

looks like toondood`s slung his hook rod,..bit sad really, it was fun playing with him Big Grin
24th July 2009 05:25 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:Because the owners wont have fans in the boardroom ever. If people believe in what the NUSC is doing good on them but to me they are pissing against the wind, as whoever the next owner will be will never want fans in the boardroom it just wont happen.

Its pie in the sky richy it would be nice to have a set of fans in but they wont because they have paid nowt towards the ownership of the club, so why would the new owners or this fat knacker we have now listen to them he hasnt so far.

He didn't listen to the NUSC but you did say he listened to those chavs who protested...the NUSC didn't organise the protest you're talking about because they weren't even formed then - but if you say a protest had that kind of an impact, then why wouldn't the protest the NUSC organised have a similar impact, if more people had turned up?

And yeah, I don't think the NUSC will get in this boardroom, too late for that now that he's trying to sell it. But what's wrong with at least trying to get in with the next owner?

Maybe if they had more members, any potential owner would take them more seriously.
24th July 2009 05:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

TD, that's lovely, mate.

But.

What are these paragons of supporterdom achieving with their £20,000 of fan's money that I am not achieving talking to myself on here, or any other message board?

What noticeable effect have they had on any thing relating to NUFC whatsoever, other than to see fans who are already being robbed blind by the club they love now being robbed by their fellow fans as well?

By all means, have a supporters club. Get together with like minded people and jangle your keyrings, or whatever. Have your spokesperson to announce whatever the majority opinion of the minority of fans is, but don't pretend to anyone, especially yourselves, that anyone is listening.
24th July 2009 05:29 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:But Viana isnt trying to wind people up like you do. rod even mentioned it in a thread and he is a mod like yourself.

Erm, and?

Rod knows fine well I try to wind people up at times, Rotti mate, I admit it when I'm winding people up!

This is nothing to do with "causing bother" or owt like that, and tbh I think you only said that because you don't agree with me here.
24th July 2009 05:29 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rodofgod Wrote:So we've finally narrowed the root cause of NUFC's current plight down to this board!! Champion!! Rolleyes

He didn't say that like, to be fair to the lad.
24th July 2009 05:30 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Workshy Fop Wrote:What are these paragons of supporterdom achieving with their £20,000 of fan's money that I am not achieving talking to myself on here, or any other message board?

Fuck all, because people would rather sit on these messageboards and slag them off rather than join them and tell them what they should be doing.
24th July 2009 05:31 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

richyNUFC Wrote:Fuck all, because people would rather sit on these messageboards and slag them off rather than join them and tell them what they should be doing.

There's nothing they should be doing, because there's nothing they can do. They are lying to you and everyone when they pretend otherwise.
24th July 2009 05:35 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Actually, that's not true. If they can get all 2000 members to chip in £50,000 each they could buy the club and have a say in how its run, but other than that, there's nothing.
24th July 2009 05:36 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Don't agree.

Better to try than do nowt in my opinion.
24th July 2009 05:36 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Whatever takes your fancy, mate. It's rather similar to being on a sailboat being blown along and claiming it's better to blow on the other side of the sail then just let the wind take you where it will.
24th July 2009 05:39 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

It's nowt like that at all.

Well actually it is. Because so many fans don't seem to want to join the NUSC.

Not just that, they won't even turn up to an organised protest. just because it's been organised by the NUSC.

The NUSC, and it's 2000 members, will never get in the board room.

The NUSC, and it's 50,000 members, would have had a chance, but nobody cares.
24th July 2009 05:41 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Quote:people would rather sit on these messageboards and slag them off rather than join them and tell them what they should be doing

But our very own OM tried to get in touch with them asking about a certain subject and they didnt even have the decency to email him back.

Richy m8 you can say the NUSC could do this and that if they had 50k members but unless all of those 50k members boycotted the games totally they couldnt have any say in the running of the club.

Ashley is the one who paid out all those millions how much have the NUSC paid out in the running of the club. They along with the rest of our fans have no say what so ever.

Its like saying if i won the Euro Lottery id do this and that, but if you dont put your money down for a ticket you aint got a chance of winning.

To me those chav kids making an arse of themselves jumping infront of the camera's did more to get rid of Ashley than anything the NUSC have done.

You tell me what the NUSC have done to get rid of Ashley. You say they have 2000 members, so why dont they have a chav style protest to get Ashley out. 2000 people chanting for the fat cunt out makes one hell of a statement in the media.
24th July 2009 06:05 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:You tell me what the NUSC have done to get rid of Ashley. You say they have 2000 members, so why dont they have a chav style protest to get Ashley out. 2000 people chanting for the fat cunt out makes one hell of a statement in the media.

They organised one and nobody turned up! 200 or something, most of them were probably just people passing by who appeared to be taking part. They only had about 300 members at the time. I don't know if the 2000 figure is correct, but that's the figure that keeps popping up on here.

Like I say Rotti, I agree, they've done nothing to get rid of Ashley. But they did try with the protest.

Nothing can happen until they get more members, I'm not saying they will do good for the club, because I know they never will.

Not because they can't. But because not enough people will join.
24th July 2009 06:10 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

rotti Wrote:They along with the rest of our fans have no say what so ever.

So only chavs jumping in front of a camera have a say?
24th July 2009 06:11 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

No as ive said They along with the rest of our fans have no say what so ever and its true.

The club must look at these lot and think what a joke they are if they think they will get a voice in the boardroom.

No amount of wanting will make the club give the NUSC or any other group a voice in the boardroom.
24th July 2009 06:44 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Aye but you said those chavs played a part in Ashley selling, so that's having some kind of say?

NUSC noticed this and tried to arrange another one when Ashley took club off the market, to show him that he wasn't welcome. To be fair, BBC and the local news picked up on it, but they also had cameras there, and that just highlighted the fact it was a piss weak protest - even though their headlines talked of "angry fans".

Like I say, I agree, it will not happen, especially at the minute with Ashley trying to sell, but if they had more members, I reckon any new owners would at least listen to them and possibly allow them in the boardroom. But the new owners aren't going to take an organisation of 2000 members seriously.
24th July 2009 06:54 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

No i mean in the boardroom. they dont and never will have a say at boardroom level and that is where the NUSC are wanting to be.
24th July 2009 06:58 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

That's what I'm saying, I think if they had more members, there'd be a chance that they could get in the boardroom, won't be anywhere near the scale of Barca obviously, but I think they could get in their to make their opinions count.

We'll never know though because they'll never get any more members.

The only way they'd get into the boardroom and have a total say is if a few local businessmen join up, offer the funds for a consortium led by the supporters group and takeover the club, but that would never happen either.
24th July 2009 07:01 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Nusc

Is this not:

richyNUFC Wrote:That's what I'm saying, I think if they had more members, there'd be a chance that they could get in the boardroom, won't be anywhere near the scale of Barca obviously, but I think they could get in their to make their opinions count.

A total contradiction of this:

richyNUFC Wrote:The only way they'd get into the boardroom and have a total say is if a few local businessmen join up, offer the funds for a consortium led by the supporters group and takeover the club

But then:

richyNUFC Wrote:but that would never happen either.

Too many wind ups in one post I think me laddo.
24th July 2009 07:09 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Read it properly and you'll see it's neither a contradiction or a wind up.

FFS.
24th July 2009 07:11 PM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

This forum..........................has my fucking heed in tatters today!!! Big Grin
24th July 2009 07:12 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Ok Count, fine, I've read it again myself and maybe it isn't clear....although I do think somebody of the your apparent intelligence would have understood it like...

The first bit, I say they could get into the boardroom on some scale with more members. But not the same scale as Barca.

The second bit is me saying how they could get to the scale of Barca - and run the club on supporter votes. Like I said in the original post this is the only I way I think they'd...

Quote:have a total say

The last bit is me saying that none of those will happen. Not that they can't happen, but that they won't happen. This is because, for the first bit, the fans won't join up to give the NUSC members, and for the second bit, if there were any local businessmen interested in buying the club, I think it would have already happened or at least been reported.

Didn't think it would take a genius to work that out like, but hey, seems like somebody just wanted to try and "catch me in the act" or something....unlucky.
24th July 2009 07:17 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Nusc

Well it may not be a wind up but is contradictory.

Reading the whole thread, which is an interesting discussion, you, my dear sir, seem to have misconstrued a number of posts and have been a little contrary.

I'm just pointing out that you have completely contradicted yourself in the space of one post.

First you say that if the NUSC had more members they would get into the boardroom.

Then you say the only way the fans could get into the boardroom was if a local consortium bought the club and implemented a supporters trust.

Seems clear enough to me like Wink
24th July 2009 07:18 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Actually I've read me first post again and to me it didn't need any explanation, I just think you've completely read it wrong.
24th July 2009 07:20 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

countofbiarritz Wrote:Well it may not be a wind up but is contradictory.

Reading the whole thread, which is an interesting discussion, you, my dear sir, seem to have misconstrued a number of posts and have been a little contrary.

I'm just pointing out that you have completely contradicted yourself in the space of one post.

First you say that if the NUSC had more members they would get into the boardroom.

Then you say the only way the fans could get into the boardroom was if a local consortium bought the club and implemented a supporters trust.

Seems clear enough to me like Wink

No, read it AGAIN.

The second bit mentions having a TOTAL say.

FFS.

It's neither a wind up or a contradiction, it's just you trying to get one over on me. And I don't know why.
24th July 2009 07:21 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Nusc

richyNUFC Wrote:Ok Count, fine, I've read it again myself and maybe it isn't clear....

richyNUFC Wrote:Actually I've read me first post again and to me it didn't need any explanation,

You're contradicting yourself again young sir WinkBig Grin
24th July 2009 07:21 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

countofbiarritz Wrote:You're contradicting yourself again young sir WinkBig Grin

hehe, I'll give you that one. WinkBig Grin
24th July 2009 07:22 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Kin idiot
24th July 2009 07:25 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Big Grin

I'm still waiting for fecking Hercule Poirot to read me first "contradictory" post properly...
24th July 2009 07:29 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Nusc

[Image: vicky-pollard-l-poster.jpg]
24th July 2009 07:36 PM

Thread Closed