Nusc

Thread Closed 
Nusc

Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Reckon they're showing us all the way forward

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

So that, in a nutshell, is "We want mike to sell, the new owners to employ Shearer and then allow us to voice our opinion".

And that's what £20,000 of membership fees buys you with these jokers.

[Image: 1892_mad_smiley_banging_head_against_a_brick_wall.gif]
23rd July 2009 09:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Workshy Fop Wrote:Reckon they're showing us all the way forward

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

So that, in a nutshell, is "We want mike to sell, the new owners to employ Shearer and then allow us to voice our opinion".

And that's what £20,000 of membership fees buys you with these jokers.

[Image: 1892_mad_smiley_banging_head_against_a_brick_wall.gif]

:o:o They're leading the way man ffs!!! Big Grin Signing up for fans representation at the top levels of the club!! Rolleyes What the fuck does that mean?? Big Grin They seriously expect Ashley to let them slate him, then give them a seat at the top table? Tongue
23rd July 2009 09:09 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

They'll never change anything...

...because people slag them off rather than joining them and voicing their own opinion.
23rd July 2009 09:15 AM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

richyNUFC Wrote:They'll never change anything...

...because people slag them off rather than joining them and voicing their own opinion.

So we should all just fall into line behind them.....even when their direction at times has been questionable to say the least??? Hardly voicing your own opinion then is it if we're all towing the NUSC line?? I'll support them when I see fit!
23rd July 2009 09:21 AM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

richyNUFC Wrote:They'll never change anything...

Bollocks. These sort of things are shite at the best of times, but this particular bunch of mismanaged self-serving egotists are completely useless.

The initial committee were entirely unelected, and then, because unless you have 1000 or so mates also in the trust you have no chance of toppling the status quo, they have established themselves as a self-perpetuating oligarchy despite the sham of elections.

They can do no more than offer newspapers soundbites, which the chumps at the top did anyway without £10 of decent fans' money, and argue for a seat on the board which they will never get unless the club refloat and a million or so people join the trust so that they can afford sufficient shares to buy themselves representation.

Other than that, I have a dozen vehicles for voicing my own opinion, and in every one of them I have more chance of being heard and taken notice of, than if I raise my voice at one of their meetings. Which is to say, no chance at all.
23rd July 2009 09:25 AM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Workshy Fop Wrote:Bollocks. These sort of things are shite at the best of times, but this particular bunch of mismanaged self-serving egotists are completely useless.

The initial committee were entirely unelected, and then, because unless you have 1000 or so mates also in the trust you have no chance of toppling the status quo, they have established themselves as a self-perpetuating oligarchy despite the sham of elections.

They can do no more than offer newspapers soundbites, which the chumps at the top did anyway without £10 of decent fans' money, and argue for a seat on the board which they will never get unless the club refloat and a million or so people join the trust so that they can afford sufficient shares to buy themselves representation.

Other than that, I have a dozen vehicles for voicing my own opinion, and in every one of them I have more chance of being heard and taken notice of, than if I raise my voice at one of their meetings. Which is to say, no chance at all.

Amen!
23rd July 2009 09:27 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
Nusc

rodofgod Wrote:Amen!

You can bugger off with that religious shite here buster Big Grin
23rd July 2009 09:29 AM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

The Lewis Wrote:You can bugger off with that religious shite here buster Big Grin

Am just trying to crank up the impending flame war!!! Big Grin

CUNT!! Tongue
23rd July 2009 09:31 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

These guys are a bunch of jokers
23rd July 2009 09:37 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Workshy Fop Wrote:Bollocks. These sort of things are shite at the best of times, but this particular bunch of mismanaged self-serving egotists are completely useless.

good post..
23rd July 2009 09:48 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Nusc

They have been all over the place since they formed, constantly misreading supporters feelings.Now i see they're stating the obvious "We want mike to sell" Rolleyes
23rd July 2009 10:46 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Surprised jinky hasnt been on yet, obviously the fruit richy was expected to reply.
23rd July 2009 10:53 AM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

rotti Wrote:Surprised jinky hasnt been on yet, obviously the fruit richy was expected to reply.

Big Grin
23rd July 2009 11:00 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Yes, you keep complaining on a Football forum, thats bound to fucking work....
23rd July 2009 11:36 AM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Jinkyjim Wrote:Yes, you keep complaining on a Football forum, thats bound to fucking work....

It'll work as well as paying those useless bastards, and save me ten quid a year.
23rd July 2009 11:45 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

And that sums it up.....

All you lot are fucking worried about is £10.....
23rd July 2009 11:58 AM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

No, what I'm worried about is an organisation of self-promoting gobshites swindling fans on a false promise that they can have a significant effect on the club's boardroom decisions.

They can't, and unless the club is taken over by morons, they never will.
23rd July 2009 12:09 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Nusc

I would've loved them to be more direct in their message and actions.Instead, they bowed down to the "do not protest, it will effect the team" gang, that worked eh.

I give them credit for one thing though, they put Llambias on the spot at that meeting, and showed him up for the lying bastard he is.
23rd July 2009 12:23 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

The whole ground, bowed down to the ' Do not protest, it will effect the team' gang...
23rd July 2009 12:26 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Nusc

Doesn't matter what they got planed Mike Ashley own's newcastle and he wont talk to them so it would fall on deaf ears..

Even if they did do massive protests nothing will change..
23rd July 2009 12:31 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Chris_NUFC Wrote:they bowed down to the "do not protest, it will effect the team" gang, that worked eh.

Noticeable that of the three home games we won after Keegan left two of them, West Brom and Villa, were in front of the lowest home league gates of the season.
23rd July 2009 12:34 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Jinkyjim Wrote:And that sums it up.....

All you lot are fucking worried about is £10.....

Jinkyjim Wrote:Yes, you keep complaining on a Football forum, thats bound to fucking work....

Yup.
23rd July 2009 02:03 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

AC Milan and other teams supporters clubs, seem to be able to have influence within the board room.

all this moaning boils down to a fucking tenner imo..
23rd July 2009 02:28 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

Silent Bob Wrote:AC Milan and other teams supporters clubs, seem to be able to have influence within the board room.

Yup.
23rd July 2009 02:29 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

I can get 50 dvd-r's for £10 i know where id sooner spend my money LOL.
23rd July 2009 02:37 PM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

Silent Bob Wrote:AC Milan and other teams supporters clubs, seem to be able to have influence within the board room.

That's because they are run as a trust in effect, the most noticeable one being Barcelona. Can you see someone buying the club to hand over control to the fans at Newcastle?? Tongue Never in a million years is it going to happen, but hey, if you all want to buy into NUSC's dream of this then by all means fire away. The £10 fee they charge is irrelevant to me, as it's their strategy that I take issue with, so haven't even pondered the membership fee yet!
23rd July 2009 03:18 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

People calling for protests against Ashley.

They organised a protest.

No membership fee had to be paid to go to protest.

Police allowed the protest.

Media were known to be present at the protest.

No fucker turned up.
23rd July 2009 03:21 PM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nusc

richyNUFC Wrote:People calling for protests against Ashley.

They organised a protest.

No membership fee had to be paid to go to protest.

Police allowed the protest.

Media were known to be present at the protest.

No fucker turned up.

Which suggested those calling for a protest were far outnumbered by those not calling for a protest eh?? Big Grin It's the protest callers you should have fucking grievance with then.......if nee fucker turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd July 2009 03:23 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Nusc

So how come the media picked up on those young kids calling for Ashley's head the charv kids people on here were slating at the time and more or less didnt bother with what the NUSC were trying to do.
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Nusc

And the people that did turn up had banners that were spelt wrong...

Thread Closed