Glen Johnson

Thread Closed 
Glen Johnson

Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, But Chelsea bought him for £6m sold him for £4m and now want to buy him for £18m??? Eek

The world has gone fuckin mad, I cant be arsed with it anymore.
20th June 2009 10:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Glen Johnson

Couldn't see Ancelotti being interested in Glen Johnson like.. unless he's not in charge of transfers.
20th June 2009 11:41 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

Thought he was Man City bound ??
20th June 2009 11:47 PM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

Apparently Liverpool put a £17m bid in and then Chelsea raised it..?? Confused

Its criminal, the whole fuckin football shebang :mad:
20th June 2009 11:49 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Glen Johnson

He's a canny right back, but £18mill is fucking ridiculous.

erm how did the bindippers make a £17mill bid when they are apparently skint?
20th June 2009 11:51 PM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

Silent Bob Wrote:He's a canny right back, but £18mill is fucking ridiculous.

erm how did the bindippers make a £17mill bid when they are apparently skint?

No idea mate, I was listening to a radio interview with john Terry this afternoon and that was the crack................I'm sick of it all TBH...and not just because of NUFC's drop.
20th June 2009 11:57 PM
takemedrunkimhome Offline

Reserve Team
Glen Johnson

football is fucked all over the world. the big money deals and wages are going to make sure the game goes tits up and i cant wait for that fucking day to come and seeing the cunts who take the money from the game, backham ronaldo kaka and the likes fucked up royally when it comes to trying to get a contract to there suit their needs
21st June 2009 12:32 AM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

takemedrunkimhome Wrote:football is fucked all over the world. the big money deals and wages are going to make sure the game goes tits up and i cant wait for that fucking day to come and seeing the cunts who take the money from the game, backham ronaldo kaka and the likes fucked up royally when it comes to trying to get a contract to there suit their needs

For me, you cant blame the players for taking advantage (though they are an incredibly thick bunch of cunts) in the same way as you cant blame the nurse in the thick of it, doing her best whilst underfunded.............blame those that initially created the environment they live and work in.

PS, by the time it goes tits up (the sooner the better IMO) Beckham, Ronaldo and Kaka wont notice the difference.
21st June 2009 12:46 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Glen Johnson

I got slated on the old board for daring to mention we should try and sign Johnson...... typical eh!!!
21st June 2009 01:45 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Glen Johnson

Seawolf Wrote:For me, you cant blame the players for taking advantage (though they are an incredibly thick bunch of cunts) in the same way as you cant blame the nurse in the thick of it, doing her best whilst underfunded.............blame those that initially created the environment they live and work in.

PS, by the time it goes tits up (the sooner the better IMO) Beckham, Ronaldo and Kaka wont notice the difference.

unless they get hanged at the same time as the royal family Wink
21st June 2009 01:46 PM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:unless they get hanged at the same time as the royal family Wink

Oh what a pleasant daydream..........Wink
21st June 2009 03:09 PM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team
Glen Johnson

NE1 Wrote:I got slated on the old board for daring to mention we should try and sign Johnson...... typical eh!!!

Because he was fucking wank Big Grin

He's had a good season, but talk of 18M and Chelsea buying him back just proves how fucking depressing a level in English football we have now reached on just about every front other than that of being a player, wank, mediocre or otherwise.Sad
21st June 2009 08:20 PM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

Its not only "depressing". Its down right fuckin immoral and its not us, its not what we are/were about, its not where we are from and not where we wanted to go........until the fuckin media razzmatazz decide we might be gullible enough to suffer it.........££££££££....................CUNTS!!!!

How much (these days) does it cost a fella to pass heritage to his offspring via the simple traditional outlet of football??............FUCKIN DISGRACE!!!

Mugs!......that's what we've been taken for. Simple people, simple minds, simple persuasion......... MUGS!................CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st June 2009 09:05 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Glen Johnson

Seawolf Wrote:How much (these days) does it cost a fella to pass heritage to his offspring via the simple traditional outlet of football??..

£14 a tilt, and this for a Conference side in the cheapest part of the stadium round my way.

Absolutely fucking crackers.
21st June 2009 09:11 PM
Seawolf Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Glen Johnson

Add to that, travel expenses, the worry of Sky rescheduling a fixture at the drop of a hat, irrespective of fans prearranged plans, lives. A bite to eat, and God forbid, a squeeze of a pint...............Cunts they are, mugs we be.
21st June 2009 09:53 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Glen Johnson

How long have people been complaining about this for though?

It shows no signs of changing, as long as we keep going along, as long as Adidas, Carlsberg, Emirates, Nike keep throwing millions their way it'll keep happening.
21st June 2009 10:00 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Glen Johnson

steveof1985 Wrote:How long have people been complaining about this for though?

It shows no signs of changing, as long as we keep going along, as long as Adidas, Carlsberg, Emirates, Nike keep throwing millions their way it'll keep happening.

it's not just the money (this is an ultra capitalist global economy - we've all been sold down the river) but the fact that the football in this country is so fucking uncompetitive. EIGHTY EIGHT of the 92 clubs in the league have absolutley no chance whatsoever of winning the league, 90% have no chance of winning any silverware at all.

When I was a kid a club like Forest or Villa could come from no where and win the league and go on to be champions of fucking Europe. A different club nearly every season won the FA Cup.

This big 4 shit has to stop. When someone tries to change this status quo they have their head bitten off.

So we either sit tight and wait for an Arab or a Glazer to buy us up or we hope that things change. Wonder what will come earlier?
22nd June 2009 06:34 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Glen Johnson

just think how much a younger Habib Beye would be worth.

hes twice the player Johnson is
22nd June 2009 06:37 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Glen Johnson

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:it's not just the money (this is an ultra capitalist global economy - we've all been sold down the river) but the fact that the football in this country is so fucking uncompetitive. EIGHTY EIGHT of the 92 clubs in the league have absolutley no chance whatsoever of winning the league, 90% have no chance of winning any silverware at all.

When I was a kid a club like Forest or Villa could come from no where and win the league and go on to be champions of fucking Europe. A different club nearly every season won the FA Cup.

This big 4 shit has to stop. When someone tries to change this status quo they have their head bitten off.

So we either sit tight and wait for an Arab or a Glazer to buy us up or we hope that things change. Wonder what will come earlier?

They'll all be off to play in their Euro Super League in a few seasons anyway. How appropriate that Disney owned ESPN are taking over Setanta's games.
22nd June 2009 07:38 PM

Thread Closed