Not that I'm looking foward to this or anything, but...

Thread Closed 

countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Oh dear. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

5th June 2009 05:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

As much as id love to see them go pop they will be bought out by some mega rich owners.
5th June 2009 06:00 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

that is a mighty fine banner, it is a admirable banner,..fuckin huge banner, fuckin bindippers have a great banner, and we have a cockney mafia out banner

*****sobs***
5th June 2009 06:07 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Quite probably. But it could well fuck them up for the next season at least.

It's just symptomatic of how unfeasible football clubs are run overall, especially the top four, well maybe Arsenal aside to be fair, but their debt levels are horrendous. They make ours look like spare change.

We've all been saying that a big club will go "pop" at some point if things carry on as they are, and it looks like that day is coming closer and closer. Chelsea are operating at nearly a billion pounds worth of debt ffs. It's beyond.

This story comes as no real surprise in a way, I'm just quite happy it's Liverpool. Be interesting to see if they are fucked whether Captain fucking Marvel sticks around, see if Man City stick a bid in for that action man headed cunt. He'd probably be off punching Manchester DJ's for not playing Phil Collins records so fast his shadow would have to hire a private detective to catch up with the inbred banjo playing incomprehensible gibbering twat.

Thinking about it, they could get bought out. But what if they don't? I don't think they're as attractive a club, financially speaking, as they may believe. Shitloads of debt, plus the purchase price, possible commitment to a new stadium to be built from scratch...global recession......it looks a bit dicey to be fair.

We're a far better punt to be honest. Empires rise and fall, even in football, they think they're untouchable and that it can't happen to such an important club. Well, they've pissed on their chips and it can fucking happen to anybody. About time football got it's house in order from top to bottom, and if those fuckers are to provide the example of a club that can't, then I think I may not complain too much Wink
5th June 2009 06:14 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

As I've posted before, why don't the bloody football authorities step in and make some rules to help protect clubs from their own ambition. Like refusing to register transfered players for any club who has debts of more than it's annual turnover, and a wage bill of more than 50% of annual turnover etc etc. That would overnight stop these idiotic 56M transfers and players getting 200k a week. It would also allow our great club to compete again since we have a potentially huge turnover with little debt Wink
5th June 2009 07:45 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Nah.

Too sensible. Wink

If it all goes tits up, the next day we'll have the cunt Scudamore on SSN going on about having a 39th game on the fucking moon, touting for sponsors, and playing the worlds largest fiddle whilst it all burns down around him.

He needs a fucking good kick to the arse in my opinion.
5th June 2009 08:09 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

countofbiarritz Wrote:Nah.

Too sensible. Wink

If it all goes tits up, the next day we'll have the cunt Scudamore on SSN going on about having a 39th game on the fucking moon, touting for sponsors, and playing the worlds largest fiddle whilst it all burns down around him.

He needs a fucking good kick to the arse in my opinion.

You speak sense sir Big Grin
5th June 2009 09:06 PM

Thread Closed