Average SJP attendance next season predictions

24th May 2009 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Depends on whos owner and manager

Ashley and Kinnear 20000

New Owner and Shearer 40000, could go up to around 50000 if we are challenging towards the end of the season
24th May 2009 07:18 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

It'll start off canny with renewed optimism and will fluctuate according to how well or shite we are doing.
24th May 2009 07:24 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HOW MANY RETARDS TURN UP TO WATCH SHITE?

I am more interested in a bunch of players who ATTRACT crowds rather than some bunch of blinkered loyalist fringe who wank themselves to death on crowd figures.
24th May 2009 08:00 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

LALASAM Wrote:WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HOW MANY RETARDS TURN UP TO WATCH SHITE?

I am more interested in a bunch of players who ATTRACT crowds rather than some bunch of blinkered loyalist fringe who wank themselves to death on crowd figures.

get him
24th May 2009 08:20 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

Get fucking who?

Been going long before you were even wriggling in your Dad's sack mate. I have seen worse than this at home and away for many, many years and would like to point out to some of you young'uns to Lip's post the other day. We have seen it, we know what it is like. You fuckers haven't got a clue. You aren't glory hunters - far from it - you are bona fida fans, however because of your age you haven't seen what it is like to drop down the leagues.

Try it, taste it, live it, breathe it and then come back and say "get him" and then I may give you some attention you little 'superfan' you.
24th May 2009 08:38 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

LALASAM Wrote:Get fucking who?

Been going long before you were even wriggling in your Dad's sack mate. I have seen worse than this at home and away for many, many years and would like to point out to some of you young'uns to Lip's post the other day. We have seen it, we know what it is like. You fuckers haven't got a clue. You aren't glory hunters - far from it - you are bona fida fans, however because of your age you haven't seen what it is like to drop down the leagues.

Try it, taste it, live it, breathe it and then come back and say "get him" and then I may give you some attention you little 'superfan' you.

grow up mate..... (yes that's coming from a 19 year old to you) we are all hurting for fucks sake.. it is only the clueless THICK cunts like you who have a go at the younger fans... i'm sure Lip won't even want to be associated with your post...

'We have seen it, we know what it is like. You fuckers haven't got a clue'

Do you want a fucking medal? Rolleyes

It is only the idiots who come out with the 'superfan' comments... we can't help that we were intoduced to NUFC in and around the Keegan era... does that make us lesser fans? Get fucked.
25th May 2009 12:33 AM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

Nah it doesn't mate, and you are quite correct. I was a wee bit 'emotional' with that post and apologise if I caused offence. Take it or leave it.
25th May 2009 09:16 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

LALASAM Wrote:Nah it doesn't mate, and you are quite correct. I was a wee bit 'emotional' with that post and apologise if I caused offence. Take it or leave it.

no problem mate. everyone is feeling emotional at the min i suppose.
25th May 2009 09:20 AM
markylad Offline

Youth Team

If Ashley goes and all the overpaid wankers go I will be back.If he or any of them stay I wont and I know a lot of people that think the same.I have seen relegation before with worse players than this but I can honestly say I havent seen such a bunch of pampered underachievers.Play a few kids get off to a good start and plenty will go.Leave things similar to what they are and why should people go.But Ashley please fuck off so I can go back and get behind my team.
25th May 2009 09:29 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

fuck off ashley...no one likes you ya fat fuck
25th May 2009 09:33 AM

Thread Closed