Relegation...

Thread Closed 
Relegation...

richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Relegation...

Fully Deserved.

All our managers, except Keegan and POSSIBLY Shearer would have taken us down.

But Shearer didn't have a clue today...why Shola, not Guti??? etc

Maybe, in more than 8 games he;d have kept us up...who knows.

But it's been all season...even KK didn't have the best start other than the win at Old Trafford, but had he bought his own players I'm sure we'd have stayed up.

We've been shite all season, chopping and changing mangers will equal relegation when you do it that many times.

But saying that, we had the chance to stay up today.

Today, results went our way...but we fucked it up...not one chance on target that second half and we fucking bottled it.

I hope every single one of those heartless "players" that I've defended fuck off. Other than Taylor, Bassong, Enrique and Beye, but sadly I think they'll all go.

In the end, it's all down to Ashley, and I know this post will be repeated by many others on here, but fuck it...Fuck off Ashley.
24th May 2009 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user
huntface Online

First Team Starter
Relegation...

Agree Richy my lad.

Although I'd say that Guti is a heartless no talent shirker so I'd rather have a Geordie no talent shirker than him playing.
24th May 2009 06:34 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team
Relegation...

agree with all that apart from keeping taylor fucking liabilty in my opinion
24th May 2009 06:35 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Relegation...

huntface Wrote:Agree Richy my lad.

Although I'd say that Guti is a heartless no talent shirker so I'd rather have a Geordie no talent shirker than him playing.

Guti gets stuck in though. Confused

toonarmy09 Wrote:agree with all that apart from keeping taylor fucking liabilty in my opinion

Nah, he was ok today in my opinion, even Colocinni (few nervy moments from him) they did ok...but was flukey goal and lack of creativity that cost us today...not the defence.

Over the season, I'd say the same thing.

Yeah, Taylor gave a few penalties away early on, but I think he's show enough passion and been quite solid after the first few games...and Colo has definately been a liability since the first 6 or 7 games...Edgar when played has been poor, Duff isn't a left back etc etc etc

It's the lack of creativity and the fact that we can't put the ball in the back if the net that has cost us this season.

In my opinion. Confused
24th May 2009 06:41 PM
huntface Online

First Team Starter
Relegation...

Gets stuck in?

When?

Falls over a lot though. He's got to be the most useless winger since Garry Brady. Doesn't score or make goals.

And he's got a big nose
24th May 2009 06:45 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Relegation...

toonarmy09 Wrote:agree with all that apart from keeping taylor fucking liabilty in my opinion

agreed.. taylor is shite
24th May 2009 06:45 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Relegation...

huntface Wrote:Gets stuck in?

When?

Falls over a lot though. He's got to be the most useless winger since Garry Brady. Doesn't score or make goals.

And he's got a big nose

He's got a huge nose. Big Grin

Got to be honest mate, he does get stuck in???

He can't create anything though, and as a winger he's been piss poor, I fully agree, but his tackles might have spurred the rest of the team on and make the same kind of tackles...
24th May 2009 06:46 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Relegation...

ToonArmy1892 Wrote:agreed.. taylor is shite

Could have cost us today like...that Carew chance.

Not that it would have made any difference...

I think he's not been bad though, for the last part of the season.
24th May 2009 06:48 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Relegation...

We didn't go down because we where shite today, speacially 2nd half, we went down because we are a fucking soft touch for fucking freeloaders. Villa, like /fulham, won almost ashamedly, they weren't even bothered whenh they scored, it was like they where saying "We're on the beach, help yourselves" and we didn't have the bottle, or the nous, to take advantage . Bastards, yo0u fuvcking utter basrads
24th May 2009 07:00 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Relegation...

Venegoor Wrote:We didn't go down because we where shite today, speacially 2nd half, we went down because we are a fucking soft touch for fucking freeloaders. Villa, like /fulham, won almost ashamedly, they weren't even bothered whenh they scored, it was like they where saying "We're on the beach, help yourselves" and we didn't have the bottle, or the nous, to take advantage . Bastards, yo0u fuvcking utter basrads

Exactly mate. All season long we've been shite, that's why we were in this position.

But today we could have helped ourselves, everything went our way and we didn't take advantage.
24th May 2009 07:02 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Relegation...

richyNUFC Wrote:Exactly mate. All season long we've been shite, that's why we were in this position.

But today we could have helped ourselves, everything went our way and we didn't take advantage.

because we are shit.. are you really surprised?? i predicted everyone to lose.
24th May 2009 07:03 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Relegation...

ToonArmy1892 Wrote:because we are shit.. are you really surprised?? i predicted everyone to lose.

I've never said I was surprised.

But well done, you predicted it, have yourself a medal. Rolleyes

Aye, I thought we'd get beat, hoped we'd show a bit of fight though.
24th May 2009 07:06 PM

Thread Closed