Owen dropped

Thread Closed 
Owen dropped

ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Owen dropped

looks like Viduka and Martins...shearer certainly showing some balls.
3rd May 2009 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

Owen dropped

keep up lad Big Grin

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

owens looked out of sorts for a while now, great friends or not something needed to be done, shearer wont want him to play at anfield and make himself look a complete plum in front of fans who idolised him, perhaps owens asked him to leave him out, who knows,??..but he`s not scoring goals so he will have to deal with being on the bench and give someone else a chance
3rd May 2009 11:40 AM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team
Owen dropped

Well Im still suprised, he is a good mate of owen's and he's not the only one thats out of form so yes he's made a massive decision.
3rd May 2009 11:57 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Owen dropped

joe harvey 69 Wrote:Well Im still suprised, he is a good mate of owen's and he's not the only one thats out of form so yes he's made a massive decision.

he will come on at some point though when viduka is fucked
3rd May 2009 11:59 AM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team
Owen dropped

Yeah probably, hope he is a supersub.
3rd May 2009 12:02 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Owen dropped

Im not surprised he is dropped as someone else has said he will take some stick if he was playing from the dippers and he hasnt been playing well for weeks.

Shearer might be keeping him fresh for the boro game as thats where we need the 3 points Shearer knows we will get bollock all today.
3rd May 2009 12:03 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Owen dropped

being mates with someone shouldn't come into the thoughts when picking the team anyway.... i think i might have had Jonas instead of Lovenkrands but i suppose Lovenkrands is more liekly to score a goal.
3rd May 2009 12:05 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team
Owen dropped

God, rotti you couldnt be more negative if you tried, have a little hope mate, a tiny bit maybe.
3rd May 2009 12:08 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Owen dropped

Whats negative about what iam saying about this game joe im being a realist, when was the last time we got anything from the dippers.

We have won 6 games all season the worst in the league and we are away to a team who are going for the title.

You could give me 100-1 odds and i still wouldn't waste a quid on a NUFC win thats not being negative as such its being realistic.

I could say we might sneak a 2-1 win but id be lying.
3rd May 2009 12:13 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team
Owen dropped

Not knocking you man, just you seem to be on a right downer regarding us, I know how you feel but we can have a little hope.
3rd May 2009 12:17 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Owen dropped

didnt think you were knocking me m8 but ive been correct about us all season if i was a gambling man id be quite rich with my predictions LOL.

Thing is joe IF and its a big IF we get anything out of this game i will be the happiest person on here as it will be the biggest shock ive ever seen.

Im not like other fans who go with their heart's over their heads iam a realist, and if i think we have a chance id say so i just cant see anything but a hammering today.

Now at home to boro IF we dont get a win or at worst a draw i will be gutted not just because that would more or less relegate us but because we should be beating teams like boro who are shite.
3rd May 2009 12:22 PM

Thread Closed