We don't need to beat spurs!

Thread Closed 

DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

It's far from over if we lose today! If we lose we are 4 behind hull and 1 behind boro their next 3 games are horrendous Pompey for us is a MUST win match not today although I fucking want to get a result today but it's not the end of the road!
19th April 2009 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user
Mick Mahoney Offline

Youth Team

at last a bit of calmness and sanity, 9 points will keep us up, i would like to get them ASAP but if it goes to the 93rd minute at Villa and one bounces in off Sholas arse then so be it Wink
19th April 2009 11:03 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

exactly, the pompey fulham and boro games will keep us up, i mean boro have liverpool asenal and us as there next 3 games!
19th April 2009 11:07 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

sorry like, but i think we need to win today to stand any chance,..we can then control our own destiny if you like....a lot was said yesterday about the hull playing the bindippers next week, but no-one can really say that they won`t beat them..!! stranger things have happened, its a dangerous game to play to rely on other clubs doing us a favour because it often goes tits up,...get the points on the board starting today,.... if we lose, the players will go into the pumpey match with a huge amount of pressure on their shoulders knowing they have to win that game , a draw today can ease the pressure a bit but we still need to beat pumpey, a victory would get the show on the road, and will give us the momentum to stay up
19th April 2009 11:14 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Yes, I do agree with that mate, but if we can grab a point so much the better obviously, and all three, well, it's a lot of pressure off, and a load of pressure on Hull. Apart from Liverpool, we have the best run in out of them all. If we win our home games we are safe, barring any massive shocks elsewhere. I do think if Hull slip beneath us, they will stay there though...oh, so much conjecture.

Next week is going to be unbearable.
19th April 2009 11:16 AM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

dont win today and we are gone we wont beat fulham or pompey im afraid watched both of there last 2 games and they are doing what we arent playing as a team with pure graft
19th April 2009 11:16 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

we are not down until we down!!!
19th April 2009 11:24 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

til the fat lady sings,...where is ren anyway..??

Tongue
19th April 2009 11:27 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

haha.
19th April 2009 11:29 AM

Thread Closed