how the mighty have fallen

Thread Closed 

viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

makes u sick right now dunnit
18th April 2009 05:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team

Cant bring myself to watch the link viana, we couldnt be further away tho.
18th April 2009 05:44 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye same here couldn't watch it. its like being rich then suddenly losing the lot, im sick of football i wished i was like my m8 who hates football at least he isnt fucking depressed all the time.
18th April 2009 05:48 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

You have a mate who doesn't like football ? I can't get away with those kind of fellas. The ones who when you first meet them and you ask what team they support and they say they don't like football. So you just have absolutely nothing to talk to them about whatsoever. There's an incredibly long and painful pause where you desperately search for something else to say. And when you finally realize he's probably gay you just back away from any form of conversation.
18th April 2009 08:15 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

All the same m8 i wished i didnt like football it would stop all this hassle every weekend when they get beat.

A bit like i feel about cricket/rugby dont hate them but couldnt give a shite who wins or gets beat.
18th April 2009 08:22 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

any man who doesnt like football in my opinion is gay

who do you support mate i dont like football fucking puff
18th April 2009 08:22 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

rotti mate this season im just numb noo to the fact when we get beat cos i expect it
18th April 2009 08:23 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Some people are just not into sports m8 prob coz he is good with Computers and that LOL.
18th April 2009 08:24 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye m8 ive felt this was since Robson got the sack you could see all this coming a mile off.
18th April 2009 08:24 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

only in the history of newcastle united could we have the worlds most stingiest billionaire mate
18th April 2009 08:27 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye m8 who would have thought being owned by a Billionaire would have us where we are.
IF we go down and personally i think its nailed on now i hope the fat cunt loses a fortune in the process.

You just know KK will be getting the blame from the club.
18th April 2009 08:32 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

You could always talk about the difficulties in installing the Thai language pack in Windows XP, perfect for navigating those awkward cocktail party moments when house prices creep in over a vol-au-vent Big Grin

I wish I had more friends who hated football, all mine seem to support Liverpool, and colleagues as well. This week has been unbearable. They all go on about Hillsborough as though it was a terrorist attack. Self righteous bloody martyrs the lot of them, wallowing in sentiment and self pity. One woman told me she'd cry if Liverpool won the title. I told her I fucking well would as well. Bored out of my tits with Liverpool fans, bored to fucking death with the lot of them. "You'll never walk alone.." only because there's always some shady cunt following you round there, waiting to see if you drop your handbag. I can't be doing with them. How, how can there be so many of these gloating fuckers around? So much gloating over so fucking little, and they can't admit their luck, let alone believe it. Apparently, beating AC Milan in that match wasn't luck, oh no, it was "destiny". Fucking destiny! You stupid bunch of cunts, you won it, I wouldn't fucking care how if it was us lot, we could be the jammiest bunch in the history of football, I wouldnt give a flying fuck. Destiny! Jesus, you can't just win the fucking thing, you have to win it with history and fate on your side as well! And we all have to applaud you too! Horrible, horrible, horrible cunts. Supporting Liverpool must be like drinking your own piss in a desert, constantly recycling yourself unto oblivion.

Yes, I've had a drink or two.
18th April 2009 08:32 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Cracking rant count always a pleasure to read them in these depressing times.
18th April 2009 08:38 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Chin-chin my friend Wink

*Clink*
18th April 2009 08:40 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular